Chapter 29

I laid on the floor crying in silence. Why is this still happening? I'm taking my medication, I'm really into expressing my feeling openly in group, I've been completely honest with Jason about everything. Why is my uncle haunting me? I reached out to my mom, and I told her about the dream. She, said she'd be on the next flight to Malibu, she seemed upset though. I tried mediating, and thinking back to the last time I saw uncle, I remember him whispering that I was his "special girl" and that's why he 'chose' me. I felt the discomfort in my privates, I tried to scream but, he had put panties in my mouth so nobody would hear me. I snapped out of my trance. I grabbed my journal and wrote everything. I just hoped my mom could give me all answers I needed.

I knew that I needed to relax I was hoping that my mama would have the answers I needed to understand why my uncle continued to haunt my dreams, I b laid curled up on my bed these are the times that I wish Jason was here with me but I have to be strong & get through this on my own. I fell asleep & drifted back into the same dream this time my uncle was hovered over telling me to be his good lil Lissey & just take what I'm getting & that it what was good for me. Tears streamed down my face I didn't know what to do I couldn't scream for help cause I felt like nobody would hear my cries for help. "Please Stop Don't Do This." I cried but it never seemed to work he would just continue his torture & say. "Shhh Lissey It'll Be Over Soon Just Be Uncle's Beautiful Strong Princess." I cried silently then suddenly I was woke up by the slightest touch & comforting voice.  "Baby girl Wake Up."  I woke up to my mama when I saw her I immediately burst into tears I always wondered why my mama was never there to save me except for the last time it happened but what bout all the other times? My mama held me & rocked me "Baby girl It's Gonna Be Okay I'm Sorry But He'll Never Hurt You  Again." Listening to my mama say those words made me feel safe but I still needed answers & I hope that my mama had them.