Chapter 30 The End

I drifted off, into what seemed like another universe.  My, mom's words were echoing in my head. Everything was white, there was no sound... Was, I dead? Did my mother kill me? I seen my mom but, she was younger, with anger in her eyes, she looked past me. I was confused as to what was going on. That's, when I noticed that she had a .22 in her hand. I heard, grunts, muffled screams, and a, man's voice. I tried reaching for my mother, but she kept walking, she looked so angry, there was so much hatred in her face, it scared me. She kicked the door open, and without hesitation started shooting at the man, she shot him at least 4 times in the back of the head. I tried to look at the other person in the bed but, I couldn't! I woke up screaming and swinging. I pushed my mother away and ran down the hall. I almost got to the door.... Then, I saw Jason. He had flowers and a bear, when he saw me his smile faded, I panicked and backed up. I had no where else to run. I was cornered.

Where was I gonna go I felt like nowhere was safe, Everything was silent I could see Jason's lips moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying to me everything had been muted I could only hear myself breathing. My mama finally made it to where Jason & I were she smiled & said. "Surprise!" But she noticed that Jason & I weren't smiling nor happy she became concerned. "What Happened Why Aren't You Two Happy To See Each Other?" I wanted to be happy to see the man I loved but my mind was filled with the memories of the dream I just had & I just wanted to get away what if he came after me again? I needed to run far away but my feet weren't moving why weren't my feet moving? Ms. Simms came around the corner with some files in her hand when she noticed my mama & Jason then she turned to me & noticed my frightened look. "Elise Are You Okay?" I couldn't speak the only thing that I could do was shake my head no she looked at my mama & Jason then said. "Give Us A Minute We Shall Return." Ms. Simms grabbed my hand then lead me to her office & closed the door. "Tell Me What's Wrong Elise." I sighed then sat down I begin to play with my fingers & I looked down as I began to speak. "I Keep Having This Dream That My Uncle Is Gonna Hurt Me Even Though He's Dead." Ms. Simms wrote things down in her notebook before saying. "Why Do You Think He's Gonna Hurt You If He's Dead?" I started shaking & rocking back & forth I wanted to stop thinking that my uncle was coming after me but I couldn't would I ever be able to let it go & move on with my life or would my uncle haunt me forever?

To Be Continued..................................................................................