Chapter 6

Charlie called my phone again, this time I answered without hesitation. "Yes" " bitch why the fuck are you not answering or returning my phone calls? And where the fuck are you" I got stuck momentarily. I looked at Jason, he was sleeping so peacefully " okay okay, where are you Charlie?" " Is that what my name is?" "No... Daddy." I felt the nausea creeping upon me, I knew he was no good for me but at the same time I knew what he was capable of. " now be a good girl and come outside to Daddy". I cringed but I did as I was instructed, I just wanted him to leave me alone so I could enjoy myself and my new relationship with Jason. I knew what had to be done, I had to call in a few favors. Even, though I wasn't a violent person, I deserved my freedom

I just wanted to be free from every man that I've been with including Charlie he acted like I was his property & we aren't even together it was just a one night stand that Charlie took to heart I didn't, So I slowly get out of bed making sure not to wake up Jason I slide my clothes on then I grab my phone & call my twin brother Dennis I explain everything to him Dennis knows that I'm not a violent person but he knew I was serious & that I needed help & he said he'd handle it Dennis told me to go ahead & head outside & act normal so I hang up with Dennis then I go outside & there stands Charlie like he just stepped out of a fucking pimp catalog ugh wtf was I thinking to sleep with him? But I couldn't say that to his face or that would be the end of me so I stepped closer to Charlie. "What's Up Daddy?" Charlie looked me up & down like he was inspecting a brand new car I thought to myself. "Dear God Don't Let Me Have Visible Hickeys Anywhere." Charlie continued to inspect me as he spoke to me. "So You Avoiding My Calls Now? & You're Running From Me?" I shake my head no as I stand there in the cold shaking I forgot to grab my jacket before stepping outside, Charlie grabs me & pulls me close to him. "Did You Forget Bout Our Lil Meeting Tonight?" I shake my head no even though I did forget, Charlie looks. "So You Cheating On Me? Cause This Ain't Your House." I feel fear creeping in & I start to cower a lil then out the corner of my eye I see Dennis pull up I think to myself. "Thank God No More Charlie."