Chapter 10

After Jason and I made love, I went to my apartment to pack some of my things. I knew my mom would end up buying me an entire wardrobe but I had to bring something. I could tell by the look on his face that Jason wasn't happy about me leaving, but he knew I had to. I hadn't seen Mommy in like a month, her schedule is crazy her job is very demanding. But, she handled her business as I did, and my brother. I wanted Jason to come with me but I don't know if mom would approve. I had to lay this situation on her slowly, and plus I needed this time with her by myself because I needed to come clean about some things. I wanted her to understand certain things and she needed to be knowledgeable about my past, my pain and my healing process that Jason and I are attempting. I gave Jason a kiss and promised to text and call him as soon as I got to my mom's house. I sped down the freeway blasting Adele and Trey Songz, music always made me feel better. Before I knew it I was less than a mile away from my mom's house, driving in her subdivision was like a damn maze. I pulled up in her driveway, there were two Suburban trucks parked, and mommy's white Jaguar. Who the hell was here, taking up my time? I got out of the car grabbed my bags and squeezed by the cars. " Hey, baby!!!!!!!" My mom basically knocked me down "Hey Mommy"

I caught my balance before I fell I hugged my mom her scent hit me & I hugged her tighter I finally let go & looked at mom she smiled & said. "Awwwww Baby Look At You I've Missed You." I smiled. "I Missed You Too Mom Whose Here?" I walk towards the house as mom speaks. "It's You're Brother & A Friend Of Mine." I sigh did I really wanna see Dennis right now after everything that has happened obviously I had no choice now cause I couldn't turn around & leave I started to breathe heavy & I couldn't catch my breath I walked in the house & seen Dennis & mom's friend sitting on the couch Dennis looked at me & winked I forced a smile & headed to the bathroom, I called Jason to let him know that I made it. "That's Good Baby I'm Glad That You Made It Safely Enjoy Time With Your Mom." I smiled. "I Will I Love You." "I Love You Too Baby." I hung up & went to where everyone was I sat down by my mom how was I going to explain everything I couldn't I put my head down & sighed to keep from having a mental breakdown god I need to get this off my chest before I lose it.