Chapter 22

I was shocked to see my brother. He, was standing over me looking concerned. "Hey sis what's wrong with you? You ain't answered your phone all damn weekend! What the fuck E?" I was to busy crying to give him a response so I just sat there. " Elise?" I heard Jason's voice, my heart was so overjoyed I didn't know what to do. I didn't want either Dennis or Jason to see how relieved I was so I stayed silent. "Are you going to get up or are you planning on staying on the floor for the rest of the night?" I rolled my eyes at Jason and remained silent. I grabbed my duffle bag and began to pack my stuff. I really wanted to know what my mom was up to. She, had me worried and I really didn't want to worry about anything anymore. Suddenly, I got a text to my phone from an unknown number "Hey" I looked at the number trying to see if it rang a bell, I just replied " who is this?" "oh my bad. I was looking for someone.. " This was getting a little stupid, so I called the number. "hello? Someone texted this number?" "E?" His voice, made my heart skip a beat. I swallowed hard "Shawn?" "E! Man, I thought you were gone forever. How you been? Can I see you?" I was in complete shock. I couldn't get the words out fast enough "Where have you been Shawn? I thought...... I thought you were dead" he paused. Shawn, hardly ever hesitated. "look, there are certain things I can't tell you. But I really want to see you E. I need to see you." I didn't think, I told him to meet me at our usual spot. I looked for Dennis and Jason, as usual they were playing 2K, so I slipped out of the house and ran to my car and burned off down the street. My heart was racing, I was excited and scared all at once. Once I pulled up to the park and didn't see any familiar cars, I turned my lights off and thanked the lord I had tinted windows. I saw someone walking around the swings. And then, I got a text "You here?" "yes" he looked towards my car. "Are you going to get out and speak? Do you have a car?" I didn't reply, I waited until he turned around and got out of the car. Even, in the dark he was sexy, I saw his smile and it made me wet! I smiled back, and like routine I hugged him as tight as I could. He, hugged me back! I melted, in that moment I wanted him, I was hot. I guess he felt my heat and we started kissing, I knew I was wrong but, I couldn't help myself. "Follow me" we power walked to his suburban and hopped in the back. I kissed him again, and climbed on top of his 6'6" frame. I missed this man, I missed his touch. I felt his erection through his sweats. I pulled his dick out and sucked him. I sucked him slow, just like he liked it. He grunted with pleasure, so I quickened my pace. I felt him, rumbling in his pockets, I knew exactly what he was looking for. I moved back and let him put the condom on. I got on top, and rode him like he was my mechanical bull. He pulled me into his thrusts until we both came. This was euphoric.

I know what I did was wrong but in some way it felt right to me then I remembered oh god I'm pregnant I quickly got up then I begin looking around for my things, I had to get outta here what if I hurt my baby? Shawn looked at me. "E What's Wrong?" I loo up at him & sighed. "I Have To Go I Can't Stay." Shawn looked as if he didn't understand & I hated to just up & leave him like that but I was worried bout my baby, When I got in the car my phone was going off like crazy I had 10 missed calls from Jason & 7 missed calls from Dennis I shook my head & headed back to the house on my way back I kept apologizing to my unborn child for what I had done. A wave of guilt started to wash over me as I pulled up in the driveway my conscience started before I could even exit the car, Jason is gonna leave you! Stop it. I said as I tried getting out of the car. Jason is gonna hate you forever! I didn't realize that I was in front of the door when I broke down screaming. Stop don't say that I didn't mean to cheat I love him he won't leave me or our baby! Jason stood at the front door. "You What?" I looked up & saw the man I loved in the doorway staring down at me & he had heard every word that I said.