Chapter 18

These dreams became to frequent! I was in a panic, I couldn't breathe. I guess the guilt was to strong. I had to pull it together, maybe I needed to go on a vacation. I looked for the room phone, I couldn't seem to find it. I got out of the bed and looked for my purse, there was nothing. I was in this room with nothing but a window and a tv. And that was strange for a hospital, a little to strange. I looked at the bed for a nurses button or a help button, nothing! Then finally it hit me, they put me in a psychiatric hospital. My chest started to tighten, my stomach twisted, I was devastated. Why would Jason allow this to happen to me? He betrayed me, he lied just like everyone else. I began crying, I had nothing better to do. I heard someone trying to come into the door. I wanted to ball up and die but I couldn't. I got back into the bed, covered myself and closed my eyes. I began counting backwards, trying to figure things out trying to go back to sleep, thinking about death. I wanted Jason, I needed Jason. I heard a voice " Elise?" I didn't answer. "Elise?!" I still didn't answer, then the person touched me I reacted I started punching and kicking wildly. Finally, I felt her hand " baby girl it's me it's momma" I stopped opened my eyes and bawled. "Mommy, why am I here?"

My mom sighed & looked at me. "You Flipped Out At The Hospital & We Had To Admit You." I tried to remember what happened but I couldn't I looked around I was looking for Jason but he was nowhere to be found I sighed & closed my eyes. "Mom Where's Jason Why Isn't He Here?" My sighed. "Elise He's At The House He Didn't Wanna See You Like This." I sigh & think why doesn't he wanna see me did I do something to him? I tried so hard to remember what exactly happened in the hospital I was racking my brain trying to remember that I started crying what did I do? My mom held me as I cried & told me that it wasn't my fault I couldn't to cry I never meant to hurt anyone I just want a normal life that way I don't have to go through this the only thing I could think is will Jason ever come see me?