Chapter 19

It seemed as if Jason hated me, I knew it was only a matter of time. I always fucked up no matter the situation. I pressed the button for my nurse, "Yes
ma'am? how may I help" " I'm in pain I need something." "Your nurse will be there shortly" I knew that the nurses would cater to me, I needed some type o
f attention, since the man that I love clearly didn't want to give me any. I started to look for my other pain pills when I noticed a piece of paper, it
was a letter from Jason " Elise, first of all I want to tell you that I love you more than life. But...... I don't understand why you hate life so much.You hurt me when you tried to harm yourself, it made me feel like my love wasn't and isn't enough. I feel like a loser, I can't even protect my future wife from herself. I need you E, I need you to be my rib. No matter how much pain WE have to go through, I'm here. Forever and always. Love Jason" I looked and felt so stupid. I became hot and felt butterflies inside of my stomach, I cried happy tears. I had to get out of here to get to my man! A man that clearly would love my crazy ass even if it hurt him.

I needed to get outta here & get to my man but I was in so much pain that I could cry the nurse came in to give me the medicine the doctor had prescribed, It instantly took effect & my pain subsided but I wanted to go home & be with my family. I pushed the nurse's button. "Yes Ma'am What Can I Do For You?" I sighed cause I hate it when people call me ma'am I'm not old so I rolled my eyes & asked my question. "When Can I Go Home?" There was a very long pause before she answered. "Your Doctor Will Be In Shortly To Talk To You." I sighed because for me that never meant good news it was always bad I wanted to scream cause I didn't like being here plus I was extremely hungry it's a good thing that I was able to get up & move now cause I really had to use the bathroom, I got up & ran to the bathroom I had to go so bad that I didn't even close the door as I was using the bathroom I heard someone come in the room. "Elise? It's Mommy & Jason." Omg Jason couldn't see me like this I reached & pushed the door closed as I finished using the bathroom my mama laughed. "She Must Be In The Bathroom." I finished using the bathroom I washed my hands & came out I got back on the bed & sat Indian Style. "What Are Y'all Doing Here?" My mama smiled. "Your Doctor Called Us & Said We Could Come & Get You But He Has News First." Just as she said that the doctor came in with his clipboard, I got extremely nervous for some odd reason I don't know why but I did the doctor smiled at us & said. "Well Before You Go Elise I Have Some News." I swallowed hard what could he have to say to me? The doctor looked down at his chart. "We Had Another Doctor Confirm This But Congratulations Elise You're Pregnant." I looked at him sideways did he just say what I think he said I can't be this has to be a complete mistake.