chapter 4

The Ghost of Ammut - PEDDIE - Ch. 4

"Why didn't you guys tell me about this!" Fabian said throwing his hands up.

"We wanted to figure it out together, WITHOUT Sibuna." Patricia said.

"You guys have done some really weird and stupid stuff, but this?!! I don't even know what to say." Fabian said circling Eddie and Patricia.

Eddie spoke up.

"Stop Fabian. We're comfortable doing this alone. Leave us alone." He said.

"Ditching class though?" Fabian said.

"We always do that." Eddie said standing up.

"Well, fine. But if you want to include me-" Fabian starts.

"We wont, I'm sure of it." Patricia said.

"Augh! You guys are so annoying sometimes. Just let me know ok? And I'm going to see Nina this weekend if Patricia wants to come." Fabian said sitting on the ground.

Eddie sighed.

"Can Eddie come?" Patricia asked.

"Of course he can't, Osirion, remember?" Fabian said.

"If hes not going, I'm not either. Video chat us!" Patricia said.

"And this relationship stuff to....Well, I'm just surprised about that part.." Fabian said looking at them.

Patricia held Eddies hand, standing next to him, and smiled.

Eddie rolled his eyes at Fabian.

"Ok. Leave us alone now?" Patricia said.

Fabian laughed.

"Yeah, and I'll let Amber know you two are back together too." He said.

Eddie suddenly got worried. That would draw attention to them.

"If we need your help, we'll let you know. Thanks dude." Eddie said as he walked away.

As soon as Fabian left, Patricia felt weird.

Then, she saw Ammut. She was coming towards Patricia.

"Eddie, run!" Patricia shouted.

They ran to the crypt door. Ammut grabbed Patricias arm and tugged on it. Ammut let go and disappeared.

Patricia examined her arm and teared up.

"What'd she do?" Eddie said, holding Patricia.

"She burnt me. My arm, look." She said pointing to the spot Ammut had touched.

Patricia wiped away a few tears. Eddie looked at her, then took her into his arms and they sat by the door of the crypt.

Patricia looked up at Eddie. Then, they kissed. Patricia melting into Eddie. It was perfect.

Then, Patricia heard a noise.

"I think we missed school..." she said.

"I'll just say you were sick and stuff." Eddie said standing up.

Patricia stood up and held Eddies hand. They confidently walked back to Anubis House together.

"When should we talk about it then?" Patricia said.

"Tomorrow after school."Eddie said as they arrived at the door of Anubis House.

They walked in and, seeing no one was around, kissed again. It was long and powerful. Then they heard footsteps, and right when they were about to go to there rooms, they turned around and saw it.

The entire Anubis House was there, and had seen them.

"So much for not drawing attention to ourselves..." Eddie mumbled as he walked to his room.