ch.17

The Ghost Of Ammut - PEDDIE FANFIC CHAPTER.17

Patricia was smiling the entire day, how could she not? She was engaged! Except, no one besides her and Eddie had known that. It was just out of character to everyone else.

Patricia sat down next to KT in biology and placed her hand in which she wore the ring on on the table. KT looked at her hand.

"Nice ring." She complimented her.

"Its my engagement ring." Patricia replied, happy to finally have told someone.

She gasped.

"You mean-" KT stopped mid sentence as Patricia nodded.

"When should we tell the others?" Patricia asked.

"The meeting after school in the crypt. We'll work out the details there." She said.

"What details?" Patricia asked.

"Well, in order for Ammut to stop, you guys have to be MARRIED. Not just engaged." KT explained.

Patricia sighed

"We wanted to have the wedding after school was over and when we had already defeated Ammut." Patricia said.

"Well that can't happen. Your wedding has got to be soon. Remember what she told you? 15 days." KT said.

That reminded Patricia of the words on her wrist. She searched her pockets and found two large bracelets to cover the words.

"Right. How long has it been?" Patricia asked.

"Well, it seems like we've got about 9 days left." She replied.

"We can't put a wedding together in 9 days!" Patricia said putting her hands over her face.

"Well whos throwing a wedding?" The biology teacher, Mz.Denora asked as she walked by them.

Patricia wasn't sure what to say.

"Oh, its nothing....really it isn't." KT said.

"Really? Because I happen to be a part-time wedding planner." Mz.Denora replied.

"Really?" Patricia said, suddenly interested

"Yes, why?" She replied, confusedly.

"Because Eddie and I are getting married. And we want to have the wedding soon." Patricia said, showing her the engagement ring.

"Oh! I see. Well, give me a call and we can talk." Mz.Denora said handing Patricia a card with her phone number on it.

"That was easy!" KT said.

"Now we have to run it by the rest of Sibuna....." Patricia said before turning around and realizing who was sittinv behind her.

Eddie had a concerned look on his face. Patricia leaned back in her chair.

"Don't worry about it, weasel face. I'll tell you later." She said.

Then she quickly kissed him and went back to work.