chapter 7

Patricia woke up before dawn. She shook Eddie.

"Lets go back to the house." Patricia said.

Eddie smiled, and stood up.

"Fine, but won't it be locked?" Eddie said.

"I can pick the lock if we need to." Patricia said.

Eddie nodded. They held hands as they walked out of the crypt and back to the house. Patricia stopped at the doorstep and looked up at Eddie. She smiled.

"What?" Eddie said confused.

"Nothing really." Patricia said, giggling.

"No seriously what?" Eddie said.

Patricia gave Eddie a quick kiss and walked inside.

"Shh....we don't want to wake anyone." Patricia said heading for the stairs.

"Don't forget about the Sibuna meeting in the crypt after school." Eddie said.

Patricia nodded and went up the stairs. She got to her room and found that it was locked again. She sighed and pulled out the key she had been given by Ammut. She unlocked the door and ran in swiftly. She put her normal uniform on and sat on her bed. It felt like she had forgotten something.

She looked at her dresser. What could it be, she thought. Then she examined her right wrist and saw something strange that she hadn't noticed before. The word AMMUT was there in cursive. She looked at her left wrist. It had the word LOVE in cursive on it.

Knowing she had to cover the words up, she searched for bracelets. She found a black one, and put it over her right wrist and put the one Eddie gave her, on her left. Patricia checked the time. It was almost time for breakfast. She got her school bag ready and went downstairs.

She was surprised to see KT an Eddie already at the table. She smiled.

"Guys.....I've got news." She said.

KT sighed and moved over so Patricia could sit next to Eddie.

"What now?" KT said.

Patricia showed her wrist.

"What do you think it means?" Eddie said.

"Don't know, we'll talk about it later at the Sibuna meeting." KT said as Jerome Walked in.

"Isn't it a bit early for the lovebirds and the.....KT?" Jerome said.

Patricia rolled her eyes, grabbing Eddies hand with her left hand.

"Like you need to know? Mind your own business, yeah?" Patricia said.

Jerome ignored her and walked around the table, sitting directly across from her.

Patricia tightened her grip on Eddie's hand. She was getting very annoyed. She looked at Jerome once and then threw the butter at his face. He sighed.

"She does that." KT said.

"I'm aware." Jerome replied cleaning butter off of his eyes.

Patricia smiled and ate a muffin as Amber and Mara walked down the stairs.

"A bit early?" Amber practically yelled at Patricia and Eddie.

Eddie gave her a just-dont-ask look. Amber went silent and started eating. She looked at Jerome and sighed.

"What'd Jerome do this time?" She said.

"He was in my business." Patricia said letting go of Eddie's hand and walking out the door.

She ran to the school. Eddie met her by the door.

"What?" Patricia said.

"Just wait a second." He said.

Eddie then kissed Patricia, her back against against the school door. She smiled. Then sighed.

"What the heck was that for?" She said.

Eddie laughed, then pushed the door to the school open. He walked in, Patricia followed.

"One last thing." Eddie said.

"What?" Patricia said.

"Don't forget about the Sibuna meeting later." He said.

"Wouldn't dare." She said.

Then, they both made the Sibuna sign and ran off to class.