ch.16

The Ghost Of Ammut - PEDDIE FANFIC CH.16

Patricia woke up and saw that Eddie had already left for Anubis House. She rubbed her head before standing up and walking back to Anubis House.

_______

Patricia sat down at the breakfast table next to Joy and Eddie. Eddie nudged her arm.

"What?" She asked, looking into his eyes.

He grabbed her hand.

"We need to talk in the crypt after breakfast. I've got something really important to tell you." He replied keeping his voice down

She nodded, suddenly getting anxious and worried.

She looked up at him and kissed him before going back to her food.

"Right now, really?" Jerome said from across the table.

Patricia gave him her death look before standing up and walking over to him. She took the jug of yellow fruit juice that was on the table and sighed.

"You know I'm really NOT in the mood today, Clarke." She said before pouring it on him.

He lamely spit some of the liquid out of his mouth.

"Really?" He said standing up.

Patricia quickly walked back to her seat next to Eddie as Trudy walked in. She gave her a troubling smile as Trudy looked at Jerome.

"Did you do this?" Trudy asked Patricia with shock.

"It appears as if it magically spilled upon him." Patricia answered back.

Eddie stood up and grabbed her arm.

"Let's go now." He whispered as she stood up.

They walked hand in hand back to the crypt. When they walked in, Eddie shut the door, making sure no one else could bother them.

"So what is it you want me here for?" Patricia asked him as she sat down on crumbling rock.

"Well, I talked to my dad about things and...." his voice trailed off as he kneeled beside her.

"Patricia Williamson, will you marry me?" He said, offering a ring that three colorful gems on it.

The ring was silver, with two Amythest surrounding a beautiful diamond. The amethyst was her birth gem, since she was born in February.

She put the ring on.

"Eddie I- Yes." She said as they both stood up.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her. She kissed him and he wrapped his arms around her.

"When will we have our wedding." Patricia said smiling.

"Right after we get out of school and after we're finished with Ammut." He said.

"Well, we better get to school." Patricia said.

"OK. Should we tell everyone?" Eddie had pondered the question many times before he had actually asked her.

"We'll wait until they ask." She replied.

They walked out the door, hand in hand back to the school.