ch.19

he Ghost Of Ammut - PEDDIE FANFIC CHAPTER.19

Patricia smiled, then shook her head. She took a deep breath. Joy looked concerned. Amber looked lost, giving Patricia questioning looks. Fabian looked worried, while the rest of the Anubis boys looked bored. KT stood close behind Eddie and Patricia.

"Eddie and I are engaged and getting married." Patricia said.

Amber squealed. Joy grinned widely. Fabian had an evil look on his face and ran out of the room. Eddie was starting to almost fear Fabian, for he had been acting very out of sorts. Even evil Fabian wasn't as bad as this Fabian.

"So whens the wedding?" Amber said flipping her hair back excitedly.

"Well you see, we want it done soon, so...." Patricias voice trailed off as she awkwardly handed Amber Mz.Denoras card.

Amber clapped her hands together.

"I will make it perfect. Because honestly, the wedding has to be perfect." She said.

"Amber, if you want....I'd love to help out." Joy offered.

Amber nodded.

"We'll figure the deets later." She said.

Patricia hesitantly grabbed Eddie's hand and pulled him out of the room.

"You're absolutely sure you want to do it this way? No pre-wedding parties or get togethers, just get what we need and enjoy it?" She said.

Eddie kissed her reassuringly and nodded.

"We don't have to do everything other people do. As long as we like it. Tomorrow talk with Amber about the date of the wedding and we'll talk about it more then." He said

.

Patricia sighed and then headed towards the door.

"Come on! This might be our only chance to get back to the crypt, idiot." Patricia said.

Eddie nodded and followed her outside.

It was dark and windy outside, it was about to rain. Patricia stayed close to Eddie, never leaving his side and holding his hand. It was at this time they realized something. They stopped mid-walk.

"What is it?" Eddie asked worriedly, looking at Patricia.

Their rings glowed and burnt a word into their ring fingers. Patricia winced, as did Eddie. Immediately they took the rings off. Patricia examined her finger. It had two letters burnt into it: MA. Eddie also had two letters burnt into his finger: RA.

"Its Mara!" Patricia yelled.

"This must be a sign......where was the last place you saw her?" Eddie asked.

"Biology class, you?" Patricia said.

"Same." Eddie replied.

They continued walking, slower though. They reached the crypt door and Patricia walked in, Eddie following behind her and shutting the door behind them.

Patricia screamed, quickly covering her mouth. Eddie grabbed Patricias arm and walked slowly to the door with her. He held her in his arms tightly.

What they saw was not pleasant, in fact it was terrible. But they could do nothing about it.