chapter 6

The Ghost Of Ammut - PEDDIE - Ch.6

Patricia walked to the breakfast table and sat by Eddie and Amber. Amber smiled.

"Aw, Patricia....Peddie is back together, isn't it?" She said.

Patricia sighed and grabbed a slice of toast.

"As if it isn't already obvious." Eddie said.

Patricia held his hand under the table.

"Thats none of your business anyway." Patricia said, standing up.

Eddie followed her as she left to walk to school.

Patricia ran into KT on the way there.

"Sorry." KT said.

"Hey, um, text me yeah?" Patricia said.

"Sure thing....is it Sibuna?" She said.

Patricia nodded. KT smiled and walked off.

Eddie looked at Patricia.

"What?" Patricia said.

"You think KT can help us?" Eddie said.

"She might." Patricia said, getting worried.

"But, last term you got jealous of her spending time with me. You sure this is good?" He said giving her a concerned look.

"I was NOT jealous for the last time," Patricia said considering the thought.

"OK, maybe I was....but who cares, she could still help." Patricia said getting fearful.

Eddie leaned in and kissed Patricia, he held her hand. Patricia gave him a warm smile.

"Stop worrying, I like you, I wanna be with you ok?" He said trying to comfort her.

Patricia straightened her back and they started walking again. Patricia ran into Willow.

"Hey guys! Everything alright?" She asked.

"Well, if it weren't, we certainly wouldn't need your help." Patricia said pushing past her.

Eddie brought himself to biology class, barely able to muster a word. He was shocked. Yeah, Patricia was weird, but something was just so off. A realization hit him. She was cursed, no wonder she was acting more scared than usual.

_____________

Patricia sat next to Eddie in biology and grabbed her phone from her pocket. She texted KT everything that had happened.

KT replied: MAYBE AMMUT WANTS TO TURN US ALL INTO SINNERS AGAIN AND THE POTION WILL DO THAT?

Patricia shared the thought with Eddie.

Patricia sent back: WHAT WOULD THE SIN BE?

KT: YOU SAID THE OPPOSITE WAS LOVE, SO HATE...AND YOU TWO MIGHT BE ABLE TO STOP IT?

Once again. Patricia shared the thought. Eddie nodded.

"Genius! Lets meet up tomorrow after school in the crypt." He said.

Patricia nodded and texted KT. Then she quickly kissed Eddie and started taking notes, surprised her teacher didn't notice her phone.

----------

"And then I want to hear a pin drop!" Victor finished his famous pin drop speech and dropped the pin. Being satisfied, he walked to his office for the night.

Patricia tip-toed down the stairs and opened the door. It creaked loudly. Quickly, she shut it and ran to the crypt, phone and bag in hand. The bag had a pillow and a small blanket she would use to sleep with.

The door to the crypt was ajar, like it had been since R.F.S.'s evil was done with.

She walked in and set herself up by the wall in the back. She heard the door open. Eddie walked in and sat across from Patricia

Patricia smiled.

"Night Weasel Face." She said.

Eddie smiled.

"Night Yacker." He replied.