CH.8

The Ghost Of Ammut - PEDDIE FANFIC CHAPTER 8 -

Patricia grabbed her bag and practically ran out of school. She headed for the crypt. Eddie caught up with her. He stopped her.

"What are you doing?" Patricia asked.

Eddie almost laughed.

"Seriously what are you doing?" Patricia almost yelled.

Eddie smiled.

"Its nothing really." He said.

Then he raced towards the crypt. Patricia, no longer concerned, ran after him.

"Shh, quiet up Yacker." Eddie said as Patricia shut the door to the crypt.

Eddie covered Patricias eyes with his hand.

"Wheres KT? And what are you doing?" Patricia said, trying to get Eddies hand off of her eyes.

He lead her to the back of the crypt. He uncovered her eyes.

"Whats this?" Patricia said sitting down.

"A picnic!" Eddie said.

"I thought that was Fabians and Ninas thing." Patricia said grabbing a tiny sandwich.

"Really? Then whats 'our thing'?" Eddie said.

"What do you mean?" Patricia said, still wondering were KT was.

"Like, what do you think would make Nina say "I thought that was Patricia and Eddies thing?" Eddie said, mimicking Ninas voice.

Patricia laughed.

"Hmm..Well, I'm not really sure....what do you think?" Patricia said.

"um....I don't know, skipping school or doing 'bad' things?" Eddie said.

"Well, that sounds like us, doesn't it?" Patricia said scooting closer to Eddie.

"Yeah." He said nodding.

Then Eddie kissed her. He put his arm around her as they enjoyed the rest of the picnic.

"So, wheres KT?" Patricia asked.

"I told her to come a little later." Eddie said smiling.

Patricia grabbed Eddie's hand and looked at the door. They heard footsteps.

Patricia stood up and backed deeper into the crypt. Eddie followed her.

The door creaked open. And someone walked in.

It was Amber Millington. Seeing what was going on, she hid behind the tomb.

Patricia walked out.

"Amber?" She said looking around.

Amber stood up and smiled. Eddie walked out.

"I know everything." Amber said making the Sibuna sign.

"Sorry about that." Eddie said.

"Not cool." Amber said.

"So, you want food?" Patricia said motioning towards the picnic.

"Yeah, sorry about that....awkward!" She said.

Patricia looked at Eddie, who rolled his eyes at Amber.

"So, wheres KT?" Amber asked.

"I told her to come later." Eddie said.

"Just so you guys know, I think you two are absolutely ADORABLE!" Amber said excitedly.

"We try." Patricia said sarcastically.

Then, Patricia watched as Amber helped Eddie clean up the picnic. She looked at her phone. KT should be there soon.

"I'm going back to the house to get something." Patricia said.

"But KT will be here soon." Eddie said.

Patricia sighed and walked out of the crypt anyways. She saw KT coming. So, she ran back inside the crypt.

KT walked in after her.

"Hey guys! You invited Amber?" she said shutting the door.

"Shes found out about it somehow." Eddie said.

Then, they all made the Sibuna sign and sat in a circle. Patricia held Eddies hand as they began the first Sibuna meeting since Ammuts first appearance.