22

The Ghost Of Ammut - PEDDIE FANFIC CHAPTER.22

Eddie met up with Patricia and the other residents of Anubis House in the common room. Joy and Patricia were sobbing. Amber and KT in their room. Jerome was crying, Alfie shoving a muffin in his mouth.

"Fabians leaving for jail tomorrow." Eddie said, as Amber walked down the stairs.

"Good news! Your guys' wedding is in two days!" Amber said, pointing to Patricia and Eddie.

"What?! Thats way to soon. We haven't been dress shopping, or gotten anything settled!" Patricia said angrily.

"Don't worry, KT and I have got everything covered. Except your dress of course. Bridesmaids?" Amber said

"Too soon." Joy growled.

"Joy, and..... KT." Patricia said.

"And Eddie? Bestman or whatever?" Amber said, scribbling something down on a peice of paper.

"Hmm......I'd say Fabian....but....Alfie." Eddie said.

"Great! Patricia, we'll go shopping tomorrow!" Amber said.

Patricia nodded, then looked at Amber in disgust.

"What about Mara?" She said.

Amber, suddenly saddened, ran upstairs.

_____________________

Eddie sat alone in his room. He would have to get used to this. Fabian was never coming back. He decided to visit Patricia in her room. So he stood up and walked to Patricia and Joys room. He knocked twice.

"Come in." Patricia yelled.

He walked in and saw Joy and Patricia sitting together sobbing. Patricia got up at the sight of Eddie and went to hug him. He kissed her and she smiled.

The rest of that day went by slowly.