chapter 3

The Ghost Of Ammut -PEDDIE - Ch.3

When Patricia woke up she realized she was screaming. There were people around her. She didn't know who they were. She tried to shake them off.

"Patricia! Whats wrong? Wheres Joy? Why are you screaming ?" Questions circled her as she wiped her eyes, only to find them wet.

Eddie was shaking her.

"Get off me SlimeBall!" Patricia said sitting up.

Amber and Mara stood by her bed.

"I was having a weird dream, thats all, nothing to see here." Patricia said shooing them away.

It was dark outside and everyone was in there pajamas.

"See Eddie! I told you not to worry about it!" Amber said stomping out.

Mara gave them strange looks and rolled her eyes, leaving the room.

Once Eddie and Patricia were alone, Patricia sighed.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later. I just woke up! Get out of my room!" Patricia said laying back down.

Eddie left, leaving Patricia alone. She fell back asleep.

------______----

Patricia sat down next to Eddie at the breakfast table.

"So, um, Patricia, what was that all about last night?" Fabian asked getting cereal.

"It was a weird dream. I woke up, Joy was gone and I was worried." Patricia said winking and smiling at Eddie.

"So, word is, you two are back together." Fabian said smiling at Eddie.

Patricia smiled at Eddie as he put his arm around her.

Fabian rolled his eyes and got up.

Jerome sat down and glanced at them.

"Ah, the two troublemakers, together again?" Jerome said looking at them.

Patricia glared at Jerome.

Eddie gave Patricia a quick kiss and got up, grabbing his school bag.

"We should be going now." He said.

Patricia got up, grabbed her bag and joined Eddie. They left, heading towards the school, when Patricia pulled him over.

"What are you doing?" Eddie asked her.

"We need to figure this out. I know where Joy went, well sort of...but we need to talk...." Patricia said.

"About us?" Eddie said looking into her beautiful eyes.

"No, the dream I had and stuff in private." Patricia said heading to the woods.

"So, the Crypt?" Eddie said following her.

"Yup." She said leading the way.

Eddie stopped mid-walk.

"What is it?" Patricia said.

"We're being followed." Eddie said pulling Patricia behind a tree with him.

They heard footsteps.

Eddie looked at Patricia behind the tree. Patricia kissed him, it was a long powerful kiss, chills running through their veins.

"I know your here some were." It was Fabians voice.

Patricia looked up at Eddie.

"Stay quiet." He mouthed.

They stood close behind the tree.

"Eddie? Patricia?" Fabian called.

Patricia looked up at the sky. Eddie tried to move. Patricia grabbed his wrist.

Fabian heard the movement though and walked towards the tree they were behind.

"What are you two doing? You have a lot to explain." Fabian said looking them

Eddie just smiled and Patricia giggled. Then Eddie looked at Patricia, laughed and kissed her.

Patricia turned to Fabian,

"Its quite a long story." She said.

Fabian sighed.

Patricia and Eddie sat on a tree stump, side by side and looked at each other.

"Ok," Patricia said preparing to explain everything to Fabian.