Chapter 12: Back to Beacon Hills

Jeremy and I arrive at the Salvatore Boarding house, to see Stefan gone. We open the door to see Elena and Damon kissing. "WOW!" I say, closing the door and stifling a laugh, "Don't want to see that El!" I crack the door open to see Elena as red as a tomato, and Damon annoyed. "So, what did we miss?" I ask, showing Jeremy. Both Elena and Damon's eyes widen. Elena runs over to Jeremy as I move to the side.

"Elena here shoved the cure down Katherine's throat." Damon says. I gape back at him.

"Katherine is human?" I ask, already formulating a plan.

"Yes--"

"Iz, you are not going to kill her." Jeremy says. I turn back looking surprised.

"Why would you think that?" I ask, faking innocence. Both of my siblings give me a look as I take some bourbon. "FINE!" I say, sighing and giving up.

"How are you alive? What happened? Where's Bonnie?" Elena starts to pelt Jeremy with questions.

"Bonnie did a spell and brought me back. She left to be with her mother for the summer." He chuckles, answering Elena's questions.

"When are you going back, wolf?" Damon asks, ignoring my siblings as he takes the drink out of my hand, as I am about to drink it.

"Hey!" I say, grabbing it back.

"You're to young to drink." He says smirking. "Now how about you catch us up on the assassin bit of your story."

At that, Elena rushes over, and Jeremy looks at me surprised. "What assassins?"

"The assassins are gone." I say simply. Everyone looks at me for more info. I sigh before saying, "There was a dead pool of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills. A bunch of assassins came to try and kill us, and they are gone now. And so is the list."

"So everyone had a number amount?" Elena asks.

"Ya. Derek was 15 million, Lydia was 20 million. Scott was pretty much at the top, with 25 million."

"How much were you?" I look down, not wanting to talk. "Iz..."

I then smell a familiar scent, and perk up. Everyone notices and both Elena and Damon look like they know the scent too. I slowly stand, as the door swings open.

"30 million." Derek says, leaning against the door frame. "30 million dollars."

Elena turns towards me with wide eyes and an open mouth, as I glare at a smirking Derek. "She also lied to us." I hear Scott say. He then comes into view with his alpha eyes.

"Yeah, well, I needed to see Bonnie." I say, glaring at them.

"And why was that? Was it the injury or Kol?" Derek growls. When he says Kol's name, he expression darkens.

"What? What about Kol?" Elena asks, as Jeremy asks about Kol too. I give the finger to Derek as they keep asking questions. He just smirks, knowing that they will kill me.

"Nothing about Kol." I say, "I was told by Scott that at times when I was dying, when he touched me he saw Kol." I say.

"You didn't think to say anything?" Elena practically screams. "And how many times were you dying? You should say NONE!"

"No, and twice. Once from a werewolf killing virus, and another time from a bullet wound." Everyone looks at me weirdly. "Did my face change or something?"

"Yeah, actually." Derek says, stepping into the room. "At certain words, your eyes came out."

"So?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.