Chapter 14: Senior Year

Quick note: First go check out the story Dilapidated by AintThatDevine!

Second the italics are thoughts or flashbacks! NOT DREAMS OR VISIONS!!

I spent the whole summer with Jeremy. I have been emailing with Bonnie, and Elena and Damon have been... doing nasty things. Sometimes, werewolf hearing is bad, really bad.

The entire summer went great... Except for my doctors visit. I'm a little afraid of going back to Beacon Hills, where almost everyone can hear my heartbeat. I can't let them know...

Today, Elena leaves for college, and I go back to Beacon Hills. We are both sitting in front of Jeremy as he recounts his story that he will tell the school. He 'faked his own death' because he was 'spiraling.'

"Caroline pulled up." I say standing.

"No this isn't right. I should stay here, at lest until Jeremy is settled with school and--" Elena says.

"You are going to college! You are going to drink cheap beer and protest things that you don't really care about!" Damon says, setting Elena's bag down. "I will take care of your little brother."

"Jer, are you sure that you don't want to come to Beacon Hills?" I ask. "New school, new place..."

"Stop! I'm fine here. Plus my hunting skills will be put to use." He says, but I know he is lying. I glare at him as Damon speaks.

"Trust me, you have nothing to worry about." I pick up my bag, and wave goodbye. Elena says goodbye to Jeremy and Damon, as I put my stuff into Caroline's trunk.

"Ready to go back?" She asks, making me turn.

"Yes?" I ask, "No..."

"Why not? Everyone's there!"

"First not everyone, and two..." I can't tell her. I can't tell anyone.

"Two...." She asks, shaking her head.

"And two there is always stuff happening. Here it's quiet, for now." I say, bringing the side of my mouth up slightly. The door opens and Elena walks out. I scream inside, "I WANT DAILY REPORTS JER!"

"FINE!" He groans. I feel satisfied and get into the car. The girls drop me off at the airport before going to Whitmore College.

I get on the plane and get into my window seat. I sigh, looking at my last glimpse of Virginia before heading back. I feel the seat sag next to me, and turn to see Kol. I roll my eyes and turn back. "Go away." I say.

"I can't do that darling, it's going to be fun. You're in for a long plane ride love." He says smirking. I roll my eyes, and I look back into the window to see them green. I blink quickly and they go away. "Oh darling. When did that start?" He asks. My heart rate goes up and he says, "Oh, that's not good. Something wrong with you?"

I ignore him and he eventually moves on to just talking. I sigh and try to sleep. He really will torture me the whole plane ride. And it won't help that tonight is the full moon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment I walk off the plane, I feel two bodies run into me. "Hey," I say, giggling.

"We missed you!" Stiles says sighing.

"Don't leave us again." Scott begs.

"Well," I say, pushing them off, "I guess you can catch me up in the car?" I ask.