Chapter 16: The End of Silas

I get to school and get to AP Biology. I sit down in the back, and see Kira, Lydia and Scott walk in. When Scott sees me, he walks back, but I ignore him.

"How was Mystic Falls?" He asks. I ignore him and point to the teacher coming into the room. He quickly gets back to his seat, as Theo sits next to me. I hear Lydia and Kira asking Scott if he was in the right class. I laugh a little at their ideas.

Mrs. Finch enters the room and says, "Welcome to AP Biology. Sorry about the week-long delay, but let's see who's awake." She then starts to ask people questions. When Lydia doesn't know she asks what Scott's first pick for college is.

"UC Davis." He says.

"Good choice, It's the best school on the West Coast for biological and physical sciences. You are in the right class, if that's what you are hoping for. Who else here thinks they are in the right class?" Theo's hand shoots up, and mine follows. Other people start to raise their hands and soon everyone is. "Good, then you should all be prepared for the test tomorrow." Everyone groans. "Don't be so disappointed. This test is specifically to hiply determine whether you should actually be in AP Biology. You have two weeks to drop. Tomorrow's test will just weed out the ones who shouldn't be here. And that could be any of you." She looks through the room and lands on Scott.

The class continues and I have a free next. I go outside to the tables and call Deaton.

"Isabella. Didn't expect a call." He says through the phone.

"Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you knew a trustworthy witch."

"I could call Lacey. Why do you need a witch?"

"Could you ask her to meet me at Stacy's Coffee Shop?"

"Sure."

"Could you also not tell Scott? It's something for me and if he thinks that it's something important..."

"I got it. Be careful."

"Ok, bye." I hang up as I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"I need you! Come on!" Stiles says, walking away. I gather my things and catch up to him.

"What's wrong. I have a free..."

"So do I, and so does Theo Raeken." He says, grabbing Scott.

As we walk into the school, I see Tracy, another senior, freaking out. I leave the boys as I hear her say, "There's nothing there, there's nothing there." She starts to breathe really hard, and I see Lydia walking up to her as well.

"Tracy?" She says, touching her shoulder. I run over too to see what happened. "You all right?"

She nods as I say, "Let's go outside." I say, moving her towards the doors. I leave Lydia as I get a call.

"Hello?"

"It's Sam, where are you?"

"Beacon Hills... Why?"

"When and where are we meeting?"

"I can't talk about this right now. Too many ears. I'll text you?"

"Fine, but do it quickly." He then hangs up. I quickly text him to meet at either Stacy's Coffee Shop or I can meet at their motel. He texts back saying the motel at 10pm. I agree as the bell rings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to Stacy's at 9:30. I sit in a booth at the back of the cafe. A waitress comes over and I order a water, and wait for Lacey.