Chapter 13: La Iglesia

I run through the woods, not wanting to feel anything. I try and find my way but everything looks the same. I run and run. "Leave me alone, leave me alone!" I whisper, over and over again. I can't let them get to me, I CAN'T!

"Go away, go away, go AWAY!" I scream, holding my ears. I keep running. Tree, and tree, and tree...

"Can't run forever darling." I hear behind me. I keep running.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream.

I hear the voices of ghosts, so many ghosts. I keep running, running away from the ghosts. I finally break and scream, "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" As I fall to my knees.

"Izzy?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me. I turn around, with my blood and tear stained face.

"Bonnie?" I slowly stand up, shaking.

"I-" She looks dumbfounded, like I shouldn't be able to see her.

"I don't know what's happening. I-I hear voices, and-and I can't- they won't leave me alone. Bonnie, help. Please help." I say, with tears.

"I don't know how." She says. I hear a growl from behind me and I look back to see a berserker. I take off, and grab Bonnie's hand, only to find that she isn't there. I start to run and run until I reach a cliff.

I turn back and scream, "GO AWAY!"

"Sorry sweetheart. Can't do that." Kate says, coming into view.

"What do you want from me!" I scream.

"Oh, sweetie, you are a Lupa. You are always needed." I see a berserker come into view as Kate backs up. The berserker lets out a roar, and we start to fight. After a minute, it throws me over the cliff, and lets me dangle. "This is good." Kate says, standing over me. She then slams her foot down on my fingers, crushing them. I let out a scream, and Kate is pushed back. "What the hell?" I hear, as I scramble back up.

I look at a very confused Kate, and see Bonnie behind her. I give her a smile, as she goes back into the forest with a finger over her mouth. I look back at Kate, who punches me in the face. I stumble back, blood running from my mouth. The berserker then goes behind me, and holds me still as Kate takes out her anger. She punches and kicks me multiple times. The berserker finally lets go and I crumble to the ground. I look up again, only to be knocked unconscious by Kate's boot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and my vision is blurry. I raise my hand to my head, but see that it is bound above my head.

"Good, you're up." I look and see Kate with three berserkers behind her. I look at the beasts and stop at the one in the middle. I see brown, puppy-dog eyes behind the bone mask. I look at his arm and see a cloth over his arm. I look closer and see a tattoo: two circles.

"Scott?" I ask, squinting.

"I knew you would tell." Kate says, chuckling.

"What did you do to him?" I say, struggling against the restraints.

"Made him into a beast. Don't worry, I won't do the same to you." She says, smiling. She then shifts in front of me. Her face turns a dark blue, and has scales. Her eyes turn a dark green color, as she picks up her clawed hand.

She starts to walk towards me as I try to melt through the wall. She then rams her claws into my stomach. "That is so you aren't strong." She then moves her hand to the back of my head. "And this, this will hurt." She then pushes her claws into my neck, as I gasp.