Staring

Leo P.O.V

I was in my room sleeping and then i awoke. I then got up and headed to the lair to meditate. When I opened the door, I see none other then my brother Raph punching a bag as always. Raph took his eyes off the punching bag to look at me. "Hey Raph, how long have you been up?" I asked. "Uh, a while, why does is it any of your concern how long I've been up?" Raph asked. "It was just a question Raph. Geez, what's your problem lately Raph??" "Nothing Leo, why are you always on my case?" "Ya know what, nevermind. I'm just gonna sit down and meditate and mind MY own buisness." I said. I go and sit down feet away from Raph. I couldn't really stay at peace because I was concerned about Raph. He has really been cruel lately without me even doing anything to him. If only I knew why...

Raph P.O.V

I kinda felt bad of how I talked to Leo but I'm not sure how I'm gonna tell him how I feel. Since he was meditating, with his eyes closed, I decided to stare at him. He was some feet away from me and his nice appearance caught my eyes. His mucsles look really in shape and his cute face is so nice to look at. I really started staring at him and I just automatically stopped punching the bag. He must've noticed that I stopped punching the bag and he opened one of his beautiful blue eyes and caught me staring. He then opened both eyes and gave me a blank look. I blushed a little and turned quickly to the side. Then I quickly walked out of the lair, trying to calm myself. All I could think about was how beautiful and peaceful he looked meditating. That just made me blush more. Or should I say..how sexy he looked..