Raph finds out somethin..

Raph's P.O.V

Leo brought me to Donnie. Donnie was already up with Mikey in the lab. When me and Leo walked in, we saw Mikey sitting on the desk and Donnie standing infront of him making out. "OHHHHH... YOU GUYS ARE KISSING!!" Leo said aloud and I laughed holding my stomach while Mikey and Donnie were blushing like crazy. "JK bros, but Donnie can you see what is wrong with Raph cuz he threw up a lot." Leo said. "Sure, sit over here Raph." Donnie told me. "So, do you feel really bad or something?" Donnie asked me. "Yea..my stomach feels WAY different then usual." I told Donnie. Donnie looked at me thinking what he should do. He had something wierd looking and put it on my stomach and then he looked at a screen with lines going up. Donnie gasped. "RAPH! YOU'RE..................................PREGNANT!" Donnie said. "WOAH..." I said suprised. Donnie then turned to Leo. "Leo...is there something you have to say??" Donnie asked Leo. "Ok, I fucked Raph so yea, that's why he is pregnant." Leo said and smirked at me. I blushed hard. Leo walked up to me and rubbed my stomach which is still flat since I JUST got pregnant. "Raph, how do you feel about having a Leo junior in your stomach?" Leo asked and smirked at me. "Actually, it's Raph junior, and if your happy I'm happy." I said and smiled at Leo as he smiled at me. "But Leo, how hard did you fuck Raph??" Donnie asked shocked that Leo made me pregnant even though I'm a guy. "Don't know, but what can i do" Leo said and winked at me as I blushed and kissed his cheek.

Lol you guys were right, Raph is prego. ;)