Chapter 24

Leo's P.O.V

--Next Day--

I awoke to the babies no longer next to me and I was confused. I went to the lab to see if Raph was still there but he wasn't. I then went to the kitchen.

The babies were in little baby chairs as Raph was making breakfast. I wrapped my arms around Raph's waist and said, "Goodmorning babe, so I see you are watching the babies, you feelin' better?" "Hehe yea babe I feel better." Raph said and smiled.

Time skip

Still Leo's P.O.V

Me, Raph and the babies finished eating breakfast. Of course they drank milk. I held Sam as Raph held Sapphire. I looked deep into Sam's eyes and they were precious..it felt like I was looking at Raph..well sorta. "Babe, her eyes are just like yours, green and beautiful.

Raph's P.O.V

I blushed as Leo told me that. "Oh babe, that's sweet of you..Sapphire's eyes are just like yours too, beautiful ocean blue." I said to Leo as I made him blush as well. "Aww, sweetie-" Leo said as Sam cut him off by making cute baby noises and so did Sapphire.

"Aww, angelcakes your so adorable~" I said to Sapphire as Leo giggled and blushed lightly as I kissed her forehead. Sam nuzzled her head in Leo's chest as ge blushed hard and rubbed her back.

I leaned closer to Leo and kissed his cheek as he did the same to me. We rocked the babies in our arms as Splinter walked towards us.