Raph asks Leo out

The next day...

Leo's P.O.V

Everyone was in the lair for training. Splinter wanted me and Raph to go against each other. I got in my training stance and so did Raph. Splinter signled us to fight. We went at each other, but not to hard tho. I beat Raph. Splinter told us to stop. I dropped my katanas and stretched. Training was over, therefore everyone left the lair, except for me and Raph. I stretched down to my feet, when I felt a hard pain on my butt. I quickly tensed up grabbing my butt and turned to Raph with me blushing madly. "Ha. Now look who's all tensed up with they're badass self. You gotta REALLY nice ass Leo, baby." Raph said sexily. "I, uh..don't know what to say..that actually felt...pretty damn good Raph. Thanks for that..I guess..." I said nervously. Raph smirked and winked at me. After that..I grew hard. I rubbed my butt and moaned slightly by accident infront of Raph.

Raph's P.O.V

"Damn Leo, you really enjoyed that?? I could do that and WAY more in the bed." I flirted at Leo. "Agh, s-stahp Raph, your to much." Leo said as I just chuckled. "Love ya Leo..and by the way..are we dating?" I asked curiously. "I don't know Raph, are we??" Leo asked sarcastically. I got down on my knees and said, "Leo my love, do you wanna go out with me?" I asked as I took his hand. Me and Leo we're blushing like crazy. "Of course Raphie." he said softly. I got really happy and pecked his hand and let go. I got up and exclaimed, " THANK YOU SO MUCH LEO!!!!" Leo laughed and hugged me and I hugged him tighter. "And by the way Leo, your the ONLY one who gets to call me Raphie, okay??" I asked. "Yes babe, ONLY me." Leo said as we both smiled brightly at each other.