Chapter 16

Raph P.O.V

"Um Leo..how do we take care of a baby??" I asked. "Don't worry about that right now we'll talk about that later." I nodded. "Guys, I'm gonna go topside for a few, okay?" Leo said. "Okay, just be careful babe." Raph said sweetly.

Leo's P.O.V

I walked on the roof of a building. I just thought about how life would be with a baby. I smiled thinking about how nice life would be. I just kept on thinking. "I should probably take Raph on a date.." I said to myself as I heard footsteps behind me. "What was that Leo? You can take me on a date instead." It was Karai. I turned around and rolled my eyes. "What the hell do you want from me?!" I yelled at her. "This..." she said and then pinned me to the ground and smirked and started whispering stuff to me.

Raph's P.O.V

I got worried since Leo has been out topside for a while, so I decided I would go and look for him since I have this urge to be cuddled for some odd reason. I got off Leo's bed and walked fast out of the lair, hoping Donnie wouldn't look for me cuz he said I should get rest. I went to a roof of a building and saw something I wished I never saw. Karai had Leo pinned to the ground as they were making out. "LEO!! WTF ARE YOU DOING KISSING THAT SLUT!!!???" I yelled furiously. Leo tried to look up and said, "Raph!! Please, it's not what you think!!!!" I just ran off with tears.

Plot twist af. Anyway, I was thinking, should I do Boyfriend Scenarios with Y/N and the Turtles? Tell me in the comments :D