Chapter 27

Warning: Sexual Content

Leo's P.O.V

I gotta admit, she was a good kisser. I kissed back hesitantly and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

We pulled apart for air and she stood up and grabbed my hand and took me to a abondoned house close by.

She opened the window of the house and took me inside with her to a room with a bed. She pushed me on the bed and took off her clothes.

I looked at her in just her bra and panties and blushed hard. Her body was so sexy, I couldn't resist. "C'mon Leo, fuck me." she said as she laid next to me on the bed and I got ontop of her.

I kissed her neck, giving her hickeys and I ripped off her bra. I sucked on her nipples as she moaned loudly and gripped the bed sheets and I swallowed her milk.

I kissed her stomach as I went down to her panties.  I ripped her panties off too and I inserted myself into her and I thrusted hard. "AHHH LEOOO!!! DON'T STOP!!!" after 15 minutes of that, I laid next to her and panted.

Karai sat up and sat on my legs as she stared at my member and smirked. She gave me a blowjob.

"AHH FUCK KARAI DON'T STOP!!!!" I moaned as I rubbed her head and she continued. I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed.

She laid on my chest after and kissed my cheek. "Thanks for that Leo, I better get going now..maybe we should do this some other time..?" She said as she got up and put her clothes back on. I got up and she kissed my lips and left and I left too.

She was out of my sight and then I stopped in my tracks. "Oh no..Raph can't find out that I fucked Karai!!!" I yelled as I made my way back to the lair. I walked in and saw Raph tapping his foot with his arms crossed.

This is the moment where I knew, I fucked up.