Chapter 40

Tamzin p.o.v

The place where i woke up was very dark smelt like a dump. I slid my hands on the floor to get a feel of the texture . I was for sure on wood. I started to get up but i was too weak. I crawled my way out of the darkness and into the light of the sun, i was clear to where i was now. I bulided up enough energy to stand and took a few minutes to get myself moving. The numbness filled my feet and i started to drag them.
"Any boddyyy?" I shouted
"Any body out here?,any one to hel--" I flash light went my way and blinded me. More like a blast shine, Narrowing at me.My hands instantly cover my face.
"Ma'am im here to assist you, can you stand?". A firefighter stood next to me
"No" i shook my my head. "Help is on the way, do you know how long you've been here?".
"No, what day is it?". The man took out his watch
"July 16 2017"
I cant belive this, 2 years went by. What have i been doing these past 2 years ?, stuck in this dump?. How am i still living?, How am i even alive?. All these questions went through my head so fast i didnt notice what was happening around me.

"Tamzin how are you darling" my mom said. My mom stood in a green garden with a white and red puff dress.
"Mom".
I ran and tried to hug her but fell through her. "Where are we?, Why can't i touch you mom".
"You are in a coma and i am dead, visting you in your dreams." My mom said grabbing my hand
"You will grow up in to a intelligent woman you just wait Tamzin."
"But how did you die mom?, Why are you here?, Why is life difficult for me now, wheres dad?."
"Hush darling you will soon now"
My mom vanished and my eyes opened wide.

Shes awake!!!,GET THE NURSES, DOCTORS, ANY BODY IN THIS BUILDING THATS GETTING PAID.Aaron screamed and Cameron

One of the nurses came to check my IV and heart and blood preassure. "You are recovering well tamzin, little rest and youll be out here tomorrow"

An
Lol hi dont kill me plez