Chapter 25

Tamzin p.o.v

He pulls me into the same darkroom where I was before I escaped. He tied me to a chair. Really hard,every knots he made,every rope he tie, my ski was burning because of rope. Once he was done he went out of the room. Minutes later he came back and he had something else, Shawn

He did too have him by the ear. Taylor was strong. He still holded Shawn by the ear even though Shawn was squirming. The was a chair behind me, so he put Shawn there and proceeded tying him up the way he did to me. Taylor did way more knots the he did to me, I'm guessing he thinks Shawn is strong enough to break through it. Let's hope he can.

When Taylor was done he went out of the room and came back with chloroform cloth. He put it on me first but I didn't breath in until he kicked me. I breathed in and soon enough was in deep sleep

Mean while....

Taylor p.o.v

After making them pass out I went to my boss. Maggie makes us do these things because she pays us. Whose gonna pay the bill?. That's what I thought, since I'm already 18 I should be living on my own, by my own things and not relying on my parents. So this is what I do. Torture Tamzin and kill anybody who gets in the way. You would say I took the job seriously. Yes I do. Not every time the magcon boys are nice, we are just regular people that girls adore because we're cute. Since Shawn tried to get Tamzin out I've decided to not tell Maggie and just tie Tamzin and him together until they die.And how am I not feeling guilty?. Because I'm moving in with Dillon in California next week so I'll get them off my mind.

Maggie p.o.v

"Taylor has done a very good job this week, so I'm giving him extra because he worked very hard."We are now currently in my leaving room having a meeting about Tamzin. Taylor quietly Stood up from the couch and approached me. I gave him His money and he sat back down next to Nash and Jack J. They all gave him mean looks when he stood up.

At the end of the meeting I gave all the boys at least 500 extra because they work for me. I only do this because I hate Tamzin. She went out with my crush when we were in 8th Gr and 9th. I don't know why they even liked each other. I told her when we were in seventh grade that I liked him but I think she didn't care. Now she's gonna pay for what she has done.

Nash p.o.v

It's so unfair that he is gets extra because he just ties her up in his basement and leaves. The other day I saw Shawn trying to get Tamzin to escape. But it was too late, Taylor caught them and tied them in his basement. It's also unfair to Cam and Jacob. They both like her and to see her like this just makes them want to cry. I've seen Cameron cry last week when I told him that Taylor is tying her to the basement and leaving her their to die. He just told me it was nothing but it is something.

A/N

Thank you guys so much for 40k reads!. I nearly hit my head so hard on the table because I was freaking out.

And also I am giving a shout out to my bestie paleniall for her success in her book(atelophobia) and going to the one direction concert. I hope you had a good time!.