Chapter 10

Tamzin p.o.v

I feel that I am being lifted up and taken on to something, also I hear sirens and police talking and a person crying?.

Okay so now I know that i am somewhere near a ambulance. its so hard to see!. What is all this darkness?. I try to open my eyes but they just wont budge. Then I feel I am riding through doors and getting touched by gloves.

I feel that i am being put in life support and now I feel sleepy. I go into deep sleep and see only darkness. Then a flash cones through my eyes and I see my mom and dad crying on a hospital chair I looked further and its me also crying. I wonder what has happened

?

I waved my face in front of little self and she still kept crying. " Hello ,I'm right here can't you see me?". She just kept in crying. I step in front of my crying mom and dad. and touched my moms shoulder but my hand just went through. I see my bigger sister Tasneem crying too. I really need to know whats happening with my family. They cant hear me or see me. that's the whole process of me Fading. I couldn't help but let a tear slip. I walked back into the Hospital room(Randomly). I see myself sitting in there with someone sitting by my side. This person looks very familiar. I walk closer to them and here them crying and saying things like " Don't you ever leave me Tami, We all love you don't leave us Tami!. I am really sorry of what I did to you but I know you'll never forgive or forget the things I've done to you, Its understandable that you hate us and we took it too far but you gotta let it go"

I was shocked , I didn't know what to say, I then did the unthinkable, I started shaking on the hospital bed and the heart monitor went crazy. Soon after lots of doctors and nurses came In and started to control things. And the boy?. I may never know.

Taylor p.o.v

I have been hanging with maddie and the boys just to get Tami Off my mind. This whole week me and maddie were kicking it off really hard. I know that she is my ex and all but she has changed I see her now. I love her and she loves me. Done. But I wonder how Tamzin is feeling because its been 2 weeks since her last appearance. but eh...who cares

Cameron p.o.v

I see that Tamzin has not appeared at school for a couple of weeks now and I am getting pretty worried because I like her. I know that I bully her but I was forced to bully her okay?. Maddie and Taylor made all of me do it. Now they are all lovey dovey and kissie and I think its just yuck. They don't belong together they just make me sick.

Unknown p.o.v

I have visited Tamzin for almost two weeks and she has still never gotten up. She is the one I love and I won't let her go. She has never noticed me or seen me Clearly because I am scared for her to see me. Even when I am at the hospital I get paranoid thinking that every body I know will show up and laugh at me. Last night I heard the door creak and I ducked and hid behind something.

I looked at the person that walked in was...

Taylor?. Why would he be here for my Tamzin?. he practically bullies her and is with date bimbo Maddie . Honestly I feel disgusted. I watch as he Takes her hand and her heart monitor goes up. I so want to beat the shit out of him right now. but....I can't.

I wait I little more until he leaves. I go back to my position next to Tamzin and go to sleep.

Author note.

Who is this person that is next to Tamzin??. Comment who you ship the most.

Cameron + Tamzin=  Tameron

Taylor+ Tamzin= Taymin

Carter +Tamzin=Tarter

Matt+Tamzin= Matzin

Jacob+Tamzin=Tacob

Shawn+Tamzin=Tawn

Jack g+ Tamzin= Tack K

Jack Johnson+Tamzin= Tack K

I felt like a vote time should happen....