Chapter 24

Tamzin P.O.V

They punched me kicked me and every thing possible to hurt me they did. Sometimes I start to wonder was it fate (just a lie?. Get it?. Amnesia? 5SOS?)

Just imagine 3 boys. One who basically lives In a gym. Another who plays football and one whose plain out buff. Now times that by 3. Yeah can anyone live if they through a punch at you?. I think not. But for me getting beaten up and still living is such a miracle.

Now I'm in dark room, tight up in the chair and can't move. I should just die right?. Stab me in the chest and let me fall. But no. I have to live a life where I'm beaten up for no reason and it just makes me cry. Why would anybody do this?. Is their more like me?.

As I sit in the dark room and wait. I take in my surroundings. Their is a window on my left that reflects the moon light into the room.

My clothes are full of blood and they are also dirty. Then there was aloud creak. It was the door. the door slowly opened showing none other, Shawn Mendes.

He gave me a Sweet smile. Then he came over to me and untied me." Why are you helping me?" I said

"Because you suffered enough". I stood up and he took me outside

"Get in the car" He Said

"But isn't this Taylors?"

"Yeah but we can take I--"

"Hey!, Get out me car!" (HAHA LOL)Said Taylor

Taylor came in through the drive way and took me by the ear. I winced

"Little Shawn trying to save her?,we'll see about that when I tell the boys". Said Taylor

"Now you!, I'm going to lock you up real tight"

A/N

I know I go slow on updated but trust me it will get better at the end.

And also if I made I new story will you read it?.