Chapter 16

Tamzin p.o.v

After a peace night if sleep I woke up to my alarm clock blaring.  I hit it hard with my hand and dragged my feet on the floor which caused me to sit up. I rubbed my eyes and then walk to the shower. When I was done I looked into the mirror(No she is not naked. she already got in clothes).

The only thing I see now is a girl who looked sad and angry at the same time. I admired my look now, I look more mature now. All those bright colors made me look like a elementary schooler. I sighed and started to walk down stairs. When I was almost to the bottom, I saw suit cases and bags every where. My mom and dad standing infringe overthrew House talking to someone wearing suits and formal attire.

As I walked down I noticed Another man standing by the door. it was Jack G and his dad. I went to the door and listened to their conversation.

Mr and Mrs Kara we would like to accompany you to your new home and destination. Me being a business man such as you guys and you also have a daughter my sons age here?. My mom and dad nodded.

He continued talking. " We would like to stay with you until we get back on our feet". He finished talking and my parents were deciding whether to say no or yes.

They decided they would give this man a chance. After Jack G and his dad left, my Mom and dad started to pack every thing in the car. Once we were done, We waited for a few minutes until Jack G and his Dad arrived.  They came in a black truck with loads of stuff in the back. They both wore rounded glasses. unfortunately we were going to drive there.

Florida here We come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------
A few hours later

I was sitting in the car near nobody. We went in different cars. My mom and dad in front and me alone in the back. I tried to convince them to put up the radio but they refused. they gave me excuses like"Honey, we don't want to look like wild people do we?." and " Music is the devil" They said. My family is very Islamic so they don't like the music of these days. I grunted in annoyance and started playing with my phone. Then I got an idea. I got a heavy metal song and played it loud as I can so my parents could hear me. They both turned their heads to my attention. They both tried to grab my phone but they couldn't. I tried to reason with them,

"Either heavy metal music or nice happy songs on the radio, your decision mom". I said giving a smile at the end. They both sighed and turned up the radio. A fell back to the car seat chair. I slowly closed my eyes and soon after I was asleep.

Another few hours later

I flattered my eyes open and see the car has come to a stop. It look like it was midnight, and we were parked near a hotel. Wonder why?.I got out of the car and into the hotel noticing Jack G's dad talking to the manger. As I walked closer to them, Jack G's dad turned to look at me. He then gave me a room key and I was off to up stairs. Once I found my room I unlocked it to see Jack G was in the room sitting on the bed, whispering things into the phone .Once he was done talking he finally acknowledge me. "Hey"He said.

"Hi" I mumble back.it got pretty awkward do I just went to the bathroom. Once I was out, Jack G was already in bed and you know the bad thing is, There's only one bed in the room. And I don't want to sleep on the floor sooo, he won't mind me sleeping next to him.  I hastily laid on the bed and took all the pillows and made a barrier between us. Let's hope I don't wake up the sleeping giant. The bed was comfy so I could of fallen asleep quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short but I try to update almost everyday for you guys. I'm totally thankful of you guys for the 9k reads, I really am. Have a well day.

Also this chapter is crappy and cheesy, I know most of you will be offended but I'm really sorry if disliked it.