chapter 11

Tamzin p.o.v

I woke up in the middle of the night in the hospital and felt something touching me. I turn my head and notice Jacob Whitesides on the same bed as me!.

I nearly jump out the bed and fall on the hard cold floor. Soon after he walks up and helps me up. The weird thing is that he says nothing to me and places me on the bed and goes on the other side and tucks me and him in.

I press the red button under my hospital bed but before I could he stopped me." We wouldn't want to do that do we?". I shook my head. " Well let's get you to bed" he tucked me in and made,sure  I couldn't move my arms. I had to face it, I cant win in life. I am in the hospital for weeks I am never going to recover. But I am getting better

I lay down the hole night with my eyes wide open until it was about 10 in the morning.

My doctor came in and escorted Jacob out. They checked me and said I was free to go home.

I put on my normal ugly clothes that had blood and walked out. I soon arrived home and walked in. Good, No one was home. I wonder how my mom and dad are. They are always home and they never came looking for me. Maybe Business trip. I was hungry so I walked in to the kitchen.

Oh...There was a note...on my kitchen table...How convenient of it to be there. I read the note and it said

                   Dear Tamzin

             We have been called for

              a business trip and it

            will take about 3 months.

           We have left you $10,000,00

             for you and your sister,

          Tasneem. Please take care

                From:

                Mom and dad

Since my sister is never home that money is mine. Let me change my look since people hate my old one. I ran into the garage and went into my car. I drove to the mall and the first shop I went to the clothing stores. Then after like an hour I went to go buy new shoes and accessories. After I was done with all the shopping  for the main stuff I went to do my hair and nails. I dyed my my hair light blue tips and my hair whitish grey. I looked great. I went to the bathroom to change all my clothes and walked out.

I walked into a person and we both fell on the floor. I got up and try to help the person up but they were already up and saw the one and only...

TAYLOR CANIFF!. Yes and your right, I am fucking screwed. The odd thing was that he was staring at me the whole time with the poise of his. I coughed and the snapped out of their trance. "Uhh Sorry" Taylor said and walked away with the rest of his group.

Why are they being nice to me I thought. But anyway, I am tired and I want to get going. I hoped into my car and left the shopping mall. and onwards to my house.

I was too tired so I didn't care about the clothes in the car. I showered and put on my Pjs and went to bed.

*AFTER SHE WOKE UP AND GOT READY FOR SCHOOL*

I went down stairs and not so surprisingly my sister was their. Oh and she was smoking!...Crack...note the sarcasm people. I walked up to her and mumbled I simple "hi" and decided I should eat.

*AFTER EATING*

after eating breakfast I had enough time for me to get my phone. did I tell you guys I bought a new phone?. Yeah well I did and it looks whyyyyy better than my flip phone.

I looked through my twitter and Facebook and as usually there was the haters. I just shrug it off and walked to get my backpack and walk to my new car and drove to school.

I walked in and went straight to my locker. Soon after i heard a loud bang and my pretty Nails have been smashed into the locker with bloody dripping from them. I looked up and saw none other than jack j. he is short compared to any other boy but to me he is wayyy tall.

i yelped in pain and fell to the floor. Him and his fired Glindsky kicked me and waqlked away acting like nothing happened. 

i ran into the nearest girls bathroom and cleaned out my horrible naills beacause they were coverd in blood. i looked at myself in the mirror and i loked scary as ever. My hair was fuzzy and i had blood all over my new clothes. And to think they would like me after my new transformation.BUT I GUESS NOT.

AUTHOR NOTE

OMGAWWWD YOU GUYS ILY I AHVE LIKE 1000 READS!!! THANK YOOU GUYS SO MUCH. BUT SADLY I CAN ONLY POST ON SUNDAY. i know thats a downgrade but i will make the chapters really long