chapter 18

Jack G p.o.v

Once I parked my car at the mall I waited for tamzin so we can do some shopping. I waited at a near by store until a girl came out with dozens of shopping bags. She looks really pretty. Long brown air and purple tipped. I might as well hang with her instead of being unwanted by Tamzin.

I walk towards her and she was about to walk out of the store until I stopped her.

" May I help you" She said

I said nothing but stood there.

" Cat got your tongue?". Tamzin said at the back of me. I turned around to face Tamzin but she only smirks in return.

When did she get here I said to myself. I look back at the girl the was standing in front of me and see that she has disappeared.

" Look what you've done you scared her off!" I said to Tamzin Angry that she made her leave.

" She was already out of your league anyway. Now follow me and shop with me like you promised". Tamzin grabbed my arm and pulled to the nearest clothing store.

It took us nearly an hour till she picked out 2 t-shirts. " This is going to be a long day" I say to myself.

·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<·<

Matthew p.o.v

Today is officially the most greatest days ever. Summer starts and I'm already at the house in Florida. I sat on the couch and decided I wanted to explore. " Hey guys lets go to the mall". I declare and everybody stands to go out. I hand Shawn and Cameron the car keys and they catch it with ease. Since were too big to all fit on one car so we have two cars.  The seat ate arranged as follows.

Car one
·Shawn
·Aaron
·Taylor
·Me
·Nash

car two

Cameron

Jacob

Jack J

Carter

We all head to the mall and then split up. I am alone now, why don't I do some shopping.

I walked into various clothing stores and bought a few things. I think I can make one more shop until we have to go to lunch.

I walked into the shop and notice two people. They look very familiar.

I walk up yo them and catch a glance in their faces.

Oh no, it couldn't be.

Could it be?.

Haha yeah I updated early for you guys and I'm sorry if this is a crappy chapter because I put no effort I into it.