chapter 22

Well I know that I haven't updated in a while because of moving and such. Plus schools opening next week and I'm not ready to go ;-(. But any way enjoy your chapter.

Tamzin P.o.v

After walking away from Jack G and every body else I went to the nearest coffee shop down the street and sat down near the door. As I waited for my order I saw Somebody coming towards me.

"Hello" The mastery man said.

I looked at him. He had Black hair slicked back. He also had a suit on so he looked like he was in a businessman.

He snapped his fingers in my face " Is any body there?". I looked at him and I was shocked. He looked young for his age I wonder if his parents brainwashed him to do this or he just loves doing this.

I looked at him and Smiled. "Hi" I said shyly

" Well its finally the time that you talked. I started to think that you Were one of those" He hinted at the table full of high hippies.

"But you don't look like the type. My names Jake, Jake Foushee. And you are?."

I finally caught up to what he was saying then coughed out my reply" Tazmin"

"Nice to meet you Tazmin,But I've got to run keep in touch!" He yelled once he was nearing the door.

He didn't even give me his number?.How the hell I'm I suppose to Keep in touch.

After another five minutes my drink came and it came with A note attached to it. It read:

"Oh and I forgot, Here's my number I knew you wanted it ;-). Take care."

And under that was his number.

a/n

I know its short but that's what I've got now. If you have any ideas please feel free to Pm(Private Message) me