chapter 13

Tamzin p.o.v

i saw Taylor and his devious smile. him and his crew were standing in front of my car. i watched all of them very closely and notice them all smiling widely. i eye Taylor very closely but he just looks back. after a few minutes he took something out. A gun.

yes. a gun. Taylor freaking Caniff has a gun. i bet he is going to kill me. but no!. he cant kill me now. i have a family and i don't have a family of my own at the same time. plus i haven't even got to do the things I want on my bucket list. I might as well faint now and try to die peacefully

He aimed right at my chest. He still had that smile on his face along with the others. No one was around us. Jeez thanks to the public for saving my life. Farewell cruel world hope you stay for a while before it all erupts.

"Any Last Words?" Maddie asked

"No,Just A few" I replied plainly

"Well then say it or die right now!" Matt yelled at the back of everybody

I looked at the gun and my face went pale. I was about to faint but i just fell to the floor. I sneakily crawled through the bushes and sprinted home

I looked back once I reached my house and notice that they were not following me. "This maybe my last chance to live so I better not risk it"(Yolo moment lol) I mumbled under my breath as I jogged up the stairs.

I walked past my moms and dads room and heard animal noises( I have no way to explain this). Walked near the door and heard slapping and yelling noises. I decided to creep on them. Even though there my mom and dad I still hear weird sounds so I have to check this out.

I turned this door knob and walked in. My eyes are no more worthy for this world. I am disgusted furious, angry and was ready to kill. My dad is on my sister. She had blood all over her body and had a rag on her mouth. Her eyes were red and she looked as if she was able to pass out.

the only thing I could muster right now was " Dad". I walked angry towards my dad. I look at the back of him and see beer bottle on the ground. No Wonder. But this is not him!. I walk closer to my dad and see his face. it's not my dad's. His clothes are like my dad's and the hair too. But his face looked horrible. Nothing like my dad's. He smiled at me and then pushed me on the floor. He tied me up and then started shoving me into the closet.

He,walked back to my sister tasneem. I saw, it all. Through these cracks on the closet. She kicked and he slapped. It has been a torturing hour. Watching my sister and that man made me cry. He left 30 Minutes ago and now I know for sure it's safe to talk.

I leaned over to the closet door and started talking to tasneem. "Hey Tasneem,Do you know this guy?."

She looked over to the closet door. It was painful for her to move but talked to me " Yeah, Its some guy whose related to Nash. He said he needed help with homework but then while we were working down stairs mom was here watching over us. She left and he picked me upstairs and started all of this". She motioned to her body and beer bottles. " Then when he was,all ready drunk he asked me to play dress up like our parents. He dressed up in dad's clothes and said we needed children in order to finish the game". Now she was full on crying. I had to say I also cried too. I know who it is now. Nash's older brother, Will . this is plain out bad.

she might be pregnant and we ain't even know it

Taylor p.o.v

I shot three bullets. But non hit her. You've got to be kidding me. Now maddie is going to blab her moth to everybody saying I can't shoot. We don't run after her because she is too fast. Maddie turns around to me and looked very angry. " Can't you shoot?". She hissed at me