Chapter 33

A/n
I Threw a HUGE CURVE BALL at you guys. I said in chapter 10 that I'm going to ship Tamzin with someone. But she's dead😂. I just notice that and going to improvise on this one.

Tamzin p.o.v (WOW)
I sat in the near by forest near the one way, during the accident I crawled out and hid. I don't know why but I just pushed myself into a ditch. I'm in good condition. Little bruises and small blood. It's been ruff these few days but the view on the highway looks nice.

COUPLE OF DAYS LATER

"Ma'am, are you okay?".
"Andrea call the ambulance now she's not waking up".
"IM TRYING BUT THEIR SAYING THEY HAVE BIGGER BUSINESS"
"LIKE WHAT ANDREA? LLAMA CHASE?. THAT SOUNDS TOTALLY NORMAL NOW HELP ME GET HER TO THE CAR"
"but I just got a new car Jenn (xpenn?) come on she has mud all over her"
"Shut up and carry her legs I got her arms"

ONCE AT HOSPITAL (after checking and stuff)
The doctor walks out to the emergency room." Jenn And Andrea" the doctor said
We quickly stood up and went to him.
"The girl you have found on the side of the highway has been mistakenly dead, she was in a car crash couple of days ago everyone dead except Maddie, the driver. She is well and has little cuts and bruises it's a miracle she's alive"
"We didn't know we just came down here for playlist live" Jenn said
"That's totally fine we will release her in a hour or so help your selfs to the cafeteria food" he gestured to the door on the left