Chapter 23

A/n

So I wanted to let you guys know that this book is Not like the other Magcon Bullies books With the Girl forgiving them and everything. This is going to be different. but Im not telling you :-)

Enjoy the chapter!

Tamzin p.o.v (After meeting with Jake)

I went to the hotel. Once I got in I saw my patients, They came towards me." Tamzin, Were going to live in San Diego now, Since your father got a high paging job there". My mom said smiling at my dad.

"What about the glinkys?"I asked

"Well, Since Jack has started singing He went to go to something with a company, Called..." My Dad said thinking

"Magcon! Yes magcon"

"So we will start out fresh New state,New school,Just the way you liked it sweety" My mom said

"Thank you so much mom and dad" I said hugging them

"Your welcome Tammy"Said both of them

I run up to my hotel room and started packing.

(After packing)

I walked into the lobby and saw my parents talking to my Bullies.

What the furrk?. They seem to have a good time because their laughing

I walk up to them and say "hi" whilst waving my hand a little

My parents looked at me and smiled. But for my bullies they just stood their like something caught there tongue.

We just awkwardly stood their until my parents announced it was time to leave.

My dad took my bags and put them at the back of a truck and we left to the airport.

But while me and my mom where walking to the car, I noticed I needed to use the restroom.

I told my mom I was going to the restroom and left.

While I was turning the corner I felt to arms connect to my wrists pulling me the other direction.

inlet out a yelp but that didn't stop the mystery person. Next I was blindfolded and tied to a chair?.

Why would anybody do this to me?. What have a done to make a person so mad for them to capture me?.

After a few minutes the blind fold was taken off and I was now in full view of my Kidnappers.

And can you guess who they are?. yes you can they are the tongue tight idiots that I saw a few minutes ago.

Taylor, Nash, Cameron,Carter, Shawn and Matthew. Why would they kidnap me?. We'll lets find they hell out.

"why did you take me?". I said startling some of them

"we'll we decided to take you because we miss our old ways and we wanted see you pumpkin" Said Taylor while pinching my cheek way to hard

"but!, Anyways we heard you were leaving so we had to do something for your good bye" said Nash

"Let it begin" Said Matt.

Honestly I was terrified but soon my mom and dad will know I'm gone and come. But let's hope

A/N

so I know I've not updated in a very long time but I finally got an idea for this and I think MAYBE, JUST MAYBE they will be a squeal if I'm not lazy. But any ways....

Who's watching the VMAS?