Chapter 28

A/N

I know I've been lazy with the chapters but this time I will be organized and update more fast.Any why I want you to watch the video because helps you Relax and its funny.

The boys P.o.v

We haven't seen Shawn for a very long time and the we are starting to get worried. Shawn wouldn't go and leave like that. That sounds more like Taylor, but he told us he's living with Dillon. It does seem strange that both of them just desappear and Taylor leaving like that makes us think..

Where the hell are they?

Tamzin P.o.v

It's been a long time and I've created a plan. Well...Actually it's not a plan buts it's just me trying to cut the rope with my teeth and the bad thing is that I haven't brushed my teeth. And I reek of an awful odor even shrek would run away from me.

Shawn is doing worse. Anybody would mistake him For a dead person. While I was in deep thoughts a phone rang.

Shawn woke up and tried moving his hands to his pockets. Maybe it's his phone?. I reach for my pocket and take my phone out. Once I look at my screen it says I have a missed call. Quickly I try to dial the number again but my phone dies. What a coincidence?.

I lied back in my chair and cursed at myself. Shawn on the other hand just stared into the darkness.

Maddie p.o.v

I've been wondering...Where did Taylor put Tamzin?. Did he lock her up and let her just die?. All of this will be one me you know. I might as well call him and ask what he'd done to Tamzin. I picked up my phone and speed dialed Taylor

"hey Maggie"

"Oh hey Taylor, I just wanted to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Where did you put Tamzin?" I asked curiously

"I-I locked her and Shawn in my basement"

"WHAT?!!, SHAWN TOO?" I screamed into the phone

"Yeaaaaaaah he kinda got in the way an-"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THAT IF THEY DIE ITS ON ME?" I yelled into the phone

"I will go get them and Taylor... I want my money back" I said into the phone then ended the call

I drove to Taylor's house

Once I got there i picked locked the door and got in. I searched for the basement and then I finally found it.

And then i saw something I've shouldn't. Their both sleeping or dead. I went to Tamzin first and observed her. She looked fine so I went to Shawn. Shawn looked pale and he had dark circles under his eyes but he will be all right. I walked to the rope and stared at it. Taylor tied all these knots?. One by one I cut them and finally they were untied.

Suddenly Tamzin woke up.

"What are you doing here?!" She said while getting up

"I want to help you" I offered her my hand but she backed away

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screams