chapter 17

Author note

I know its been over a week but time got the best of me. I didn't notice until I checked the calendar and I'm one day late. But hey!. Here's the chapter.

Plus I have a new book out and its sort of mystery like but I planned it out. this book I'm writing right now is just a pop up so I hope you guys read my new book.

Jack G p.o.v

I saw that Tamzin was sleeping right next to me, But that bothered me the most, Their was a bed right next door for her but she slept here, Why?. I don't know. There was a pillow barrier between us and that satisfied my girlfriend the most. Last night she asked me to take a quick picture because were snap chatting. She saw Tamzin, But she looked okay. This is what I love about Tina. She doesn't get carried away or anything. She likes what I like and she's not judgmental or helps like my past girlfriends.

I got up from the bed and went to go shower. Once I was done I noticed that Tamzin was still in bed and was clutching onto the pillow. I chuckled to my self and started walking out of the house for my daily walk. -.-

When in walking down the street I decided to walk into a near by coffee shop. Once I got in a ordered my coffee I waited patiently in the back booth. I tapped my fingers on the wooden table and looked around the room and my eyes landed on Tina. How is she here?.I watch closely who she's sitting with and notice that she's sitting up close with Jake. I look at her for a very long time and decide to call her.

Ring ring ring

She picked up her phone and answered the call."Hey,Jack I'm kinda busy right now so make our quick." She said trying to m make the call go faster.

"I was wondering where you are .maybe we can hang out" I said

" See jack I'm very busy maybe next time?" she looked at Jake seductively.

" Sure" I said angrily.

I ended the call and look at her table and I see her kissing Jake. Angry boils through me and I walked over to the table that they were seated at. I look at them for about thirty seconds and there still kissing. When they gasped for air that when. they saw me.

" Jack I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do this but its--"

No,save it I'm done with you" I walk out of the coffee and go into the hotel. Once I got In my phone vibrated.

" Oh and I slept with many of your friends just to get back at you with that slut"

-Tina

Anger boiled through me. She is just like Maddie but worse,I trusted her.

I walked into my hotel room that I share with Tamzin and collapse on the bed. I heard a load yell and I immediately jump of the bed. I look at the bed and noticed there's something under the white sheets. soon after Tamzin head pops up from the blanket. I laughed really hard.

her hair was messed up on her face and she looked like she was woken up from the dead.  She gave me a death glare and started walking to the bathroom of the hotel room.

I on the other sat on the floor and kept on laughing until she came out. I've never laughed this hard in my entire life of living.

" Why are you still here?, its been thirty minutes" she asked when she was out of the bathroom.

I didn't know I was laughing that hard but it died out .I look towards Tamzin and she's walking out the Door shaking her head trying to get away from me.

I get up from the floor and try to catch up with Tamzin. I see from down the hall she's already near the elevator. I run towards her and she looks at me confused. But shrugged it off.

Once we reach the lobby I ask her " Where are we going"

"I don't know what you mean by we ,but I'm going shopping."

"Well if your going shopping then I am too" I smile at her

" Don't you have a girlfriend to shop with?". She asked annoyed

I totally forgot about Tina and the events that happened this morning .Suddenly I'm angry and I don't know why .I should just get over her

Tamzin P.o.v

I looked at jack suspiciously because after I mention something with girlfriend. His is jaw clenches and his knuckles turn white. He looks so mad when I mentioned his girlfriend but maybe he's having complications and I shouldn't interfere.

" Lets just go" I say to him. He lets out a breath and follows me to my car.

I turn around and Jack is not at the back of me,I look around panicking until I notice a car with tinted windows coming out of the parking lot and towards me. The car stood in front of me and tools down the window. I notice is Jack G.

"Get in the car already"  he says. "Nope I'm taking my car".I say to him and start walking towards my car and hop in. I follow Jack to the mall and park near the entrance. I see Jack by one shop and walk towards him, as I get closer I see that he's not alone. I tall brunette girl walks out of the store and talks to Jack G immediately. She looked pretty. Long brown hair, purple tips and skate board in her hand. She looks so incredible and looks too cool to talk to. I'd rather leave them alone and do my shopping. At least I too my car or else I wouldn't able to go home.

Matthew p.o.v( Didn't expect that?)

Its been a few weeks and Tamzin is still not here at school and also Jack G. No one is talking about them, its almost they just disappeared. But Taylor on the other hand is very quiet since Tamzin left. Summer starts in A few days and me and the boys bought a house in Florida. We plan on were working with our YouTube videos and vines. I can't wait until we get there.

Author note

Read

Vote

Comment