Chapter 8

Taylor p.o.v

I felt sad that we left Tamzin on the ground yesterday and took her things. But, I am her bully and a bully cant feel bad for doing what he loves. I have to forgive about it and that's final.

We beat up Tamzin on Thursday so now its Friday!. Yep, its friday and then Saturday and yeah.

I walked to school this morning and didn't see Tamzin walking. We Usually walk to school at the same time. I wonder Where could she be?. I pushed all those thoughts out of my head and walked to school.

I walked through a shortcut which involves walking through the parking lot. I was walking past parked cars until I see Tamzin's car parked in the same spot, I look over the car and see a lying body on the floor. I walked towards the body and see it is...

TAMZIN!. I run towards her and carry her in my arms while craddling her. I tap on her cheek to see if she is awake but she doesn't answer. I start crying because she might be died because of me. I cry softly and gather the strength to call 9-1-1.

after  a few mins I hear the ambulance getting near. Soon after they pull up on the street and I take Tamzin into the gerny(dunno if I spelt that right). I walk to the ambulance truck but they stop me. " Are you a Relative?." Yes I am, I am her boyfriend!. Let me in.

they let me go in with her. I saw that they were attaching wire into her body and making sure she is okay."You have a fine strong lady...? " Taylor, Taylor is my name sir". " Well anyway Taylor, she is a very strong girl, you is a very lucky man". " I sure I am thank you"

Soon after we arrived in the hospital and walked into rooms untill I was stopped again." Sorry you can't pass here were going through surgery, you can take a seat?. "

"sure"

I sat down for like an hour abd watched as nurses and doctors walked by going into the room where Tamzin is. then after waiting 30 more minutes I saw a young boy of my age walk in the room and come out crying. That boy looks very familiar put I can't just put my finger on it.

I waited for a very long time so I decided to sleep. Soon after I hear the doctor say " Relatives to Tamzin's Kara?"

AUTHOR NOTE

I just made a quick update so enjoy it!.

Also, Who is this Mysterious boy who cried for a Tamzin in the hospital?.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT