Chapter 34

Tamzin p.o.v
As I opened my eyes there was a light shinning down, "Am I dead?" I whispered. "No your not silly Im just checking your teeth". I was relieved.
"Sure ate dirt didn't you?" The doctor said removing small rocks that were in my teeth
I layed back down and wondered what would happen if I went back to school?,would I be bullied?, Will be my bullies not be my bullies?. So much thoughts running through my head I start to slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

"Will she be okay doctor?, Can she go home?" I knew that voice. Hatred slowly boiled up inside of me.Taylor Caniff
"Minor injuries but she can go home once she wakes up, before she does mind signing a few papers for her release?. It might take a while"
"Sure,thanks"
"Follow me, Mr caniff"
I heard foot steps walking down the hall. I quickly got off the bed and started dressing in my clothes. I limped my way out the hospital. Quickly going down streets to my house. But just my luck, I was met with Jack Gilinksy and Sammy Wilk.
"Hey cutie need a ride?" Jack rolled down the window. Of course, they can't see my face its covered with all my hair.
"No thanks" I said carrying on.
"Your loss have fun walking a limp bitch" he said then sped off. Such jerks shouldn't be in this planet but I can't change it.
After hours I got home, I walked straight in and upstairs to my room. It was unusually bright in here. And the furniture changed. Strange
When I opened my room door I finally knew why the house didn't look the same.

VOTE
COMMENT
READ