chapter 2

Tamzin p.o.v

After having a peaceful night of sleep, I got up and went on with my daily routine for the morning. I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad had left me a note on the kitchen counter saying that they would be home in after 2 days and left me some cash and food in the fridge.

I ate and got my car keys and school bag and walked to my car. I started it and put on some music from my iPod. The music was on high so every single person heard the music. after a few minutes I was on school grounds and parked my car near to the school gate. I got out and immediately heard "Skank" from the school building. I looked and saw Taylor Cannif. Also known as my worst bully.

Great. now I have to get beaten up in the morning. How LOVELY can my day start.

I walked to the gate and ignored Taylor until I felt a sharp pain in my lower back. I fell to the ground quickly and Taylor punched me and kicked me God knows how many times. after a few minutes he stopped and crouched down to my level and whispered in my ear" You just bought yourself a hell of a lot of pain Missy". With after saying that he kicked me hard one last time in my head and walked away.

My head and ankles were ached so bad that I couldn't even walk. It seemed like hours since I was lying there. I figured that non of these people would help me so I gave it a shot. I tried getting up but failed horribly. Its been my 20th time since I tried to get up. I have blood all over me and everyone is just passing by. No one was concerned about my well being. they just laughed and walked away like I was nothing.

I Managed to get up and walk to the nurse, I knocked on her door and she immediately pushed me in since I am in this state. Who wouldn't be scared of my looks?. I am ugly, so I deserve to be beaten for it.

As the Nurse was checking my bruises and aiding my cuts, I looked around and noticed that I don't have my bag and my iPod, which is weird because I had it today when I came to school. After a few minutes the nurse finished cleaning me up and has given me a pass to my first period class. Which was math. I have math with 4/9 of my bullies, which means I am and is a....Dead woman.

I walked to my class and I have to sit next to matt which is kind but also insults me. The teacher starts writing notes and I take out my.. Ohh wait, I don't even have my backpack...Great!. note the sarcasm

I decided to sleep the rest of the period since I have nothing to write with and Matt And cam are troubling me with passing me notes which say I am a bitch

The bell has finally rang and now I am off to English My second most hated class. I have that class with all of my bullies. Plus we have assigned seats today and I wonder if they are going to sit next to me.

As I was walking through the halls

I noticed Taylor having my backpack and iPod. He was looking at me straight in the eye with I devious smirk on his face. I walked up to him and asked "Can I have my things back?" I said in annoyed tone

" No can Do Missy"

He then took his fist and it collided with my cheek and fell to the ground with a thump.

he went down on his knees and said to me " Next time say please Missy, If you want your things back, meet me after school in the usual spot.

Author note

This took me Most of the day to do!. I promise I will update when I have free time!. which is Wednesday And Saturday and Sunday....hope you liked the chapter!.

Read

Comment

Vote