chapter 12

Tamzin p.o.v

I did and i tried to do my best to change for the better but i just cant. i will always have my bullies and no one can stop them.

i stayed in the bathroom until i ,cleaned up everything. luckliy i brought a knew pair of clothes and make up. i looked at myself in the mirror one last time and then walked out. since i missed most of the day at school might as well go home eh?.

i walked to my car who was parked in the school parking lot for days plus i also have the keys so lets drive home!.

i got in my car and placed my bagpack on the passenger seat and fixed my top mirror so its facing the back seat. i look into the mirror and saw two people in the back. i froze in my place. Nash and camreon are seated at the back seat of my car. i tried getting out but my seat belt stopped me. i struggled to get out. finally i took my seat beltt out and ran.

i was met with another two people. Matt and taylor. they stood their smirking and walking towards me. i ran to the nearest room and looked my self in it. by now i was out of breath and exuahseted(i dont know how to spell that).

i looked up to see non other than shawn mendes and aaron carpenter sitting on a office chair with arms crossed looking back at me. whats up with them following me is this a trap?.

i got up and ran out the door. im still in the school so i can go to the office!. yes . the office, i can be very safe their. i sprinted to the office and was met with another bully. jack j and jack G waiting for me at the office door. "can this get any worse?" i mutter under my breath. i look up to them and run again. this is the biggest exercise i will get in a year i thought to my self.

this time i ran to the parking lot and saw madie and all of my bullies standing near my car. this is sort of deja vu. i look at all of them and see taylor holding a gun...

------------------------------------------

!aylor p.o.v

me and the boys were not done with Tamzin.

we have made a plan to kill her. this is by far the most horriblest thing we've done to her. but This is Maddie's plan and maddie is always right so we listened to her. i have gotten to the point where killing tamzin is a mission and a mission that Taylor Caniff never fails.

i planned this and to say this it took me about 4 weeks to make this plan work so i cant back done now. the boys were very un easy with this plan but played along anyway.

we positioned ourselves and waited for tamzin to stroll by. Nash and camreon were in the car and me and matthew stood just near by but hid under a bush so that she cant see us. i saw her walk to her car and the plan was in action.

she got in the car and checked the mirrors she finally saw nash and cam in the back and ran out of the car but got stuck in the seat belt. honestly this was a sight to see. now she walking towards us and this is our time. me and matt walked out and she saw us.

she looked pale at first but started run again. we are trully ghosts. she run into the room Shawn and Aaron were in. i just saw her walk in then after a few minutes she bursted out again and headed towrds the office. "she can run fast can she?". i asked matt who was also watching."she sure can". matt said looking facinated in her running.

our last plan was to stand by her car and wait for her to come and shoot her. finally we saw her coming. she slowed her pace when she saw all of us their.

she looked at us all and we smiled back at her. then it was the right time. i took out the gun and aimed it at her. she looked like she was going to faint.

but then i shot her.

author note

i knew you guys thought i wasnt going to update but my phone worked soo here is the chapter!. enjoy

comment
read
vote