chapter 19

Tamzin p.o.v

Me and Jack G were almost done shopping when jack stopped dead in his tracks. Which caused me to bump into him from behind. He had one of those faces that just give you the chills.

I looked at him and turn to see whats he looking at. Indeed it was horrifying. I think my face was like Jack g's.

Matthew Lee Espinosa standing near a clothing rack. He looked focused on it he didn't notice us. Until Jack started walking to the entrance but bumped into a few racks.

I feel on top of him to make sure he doesn't see us but he did. This was the worst position we could ever be in. Me on top of him trying to adjust his mouth. way to make a good impression.

Matt came around the corner to inspect what has happened. And then he saw us. Body on body skin on skin. Nothing can be embarrassing as this.

He looked at us not surprised. Did he see us or not. I looked at him and then at Jack G.

I decided to awkwardly get off Jack G and stand up. So did jack G.

Nobody talked. We just stood there until Matt started talking.  " So how have you guys been?". He told us.

I mumbled a 'good', but jack G nodded his head. " Gosh how awkward can we be?." I laughed.

" I don't want to sound lonely but will you hang put with me until we meet the boys in the lunch court?". Matt asked.

" Sure!, We'd love to". I said

We all headed towards a few shops and restaurants on the way. After maybe an hour we were at the food court. There was aloud high pitched scream coming from the center of the food court. Wonder who could that be?. I thought as we came closer.

" Must be Cameron" Matt said

We were at a table where all of there backs were faced towards us. Thank goodness they never saw us. Until Matt Coughed.

The all faced me and Jack. "Jack!!" The stood up and hugged him and I was like what the hey!, Let me join in!.

Once the hugged jack G I just stood there until Taylor said " Group hug on Tamzin!" Then they charged towards me. And might I tell you, I almost fell over because of the massive impact.

Once we sat down at the table we started catching up and talked.

-----------------------

" Ugh what a  day !" as I flopped in my hotel bed. " Yeah it was but it was nice" Jack G laid down next to me.

" This is my bed you old fart now get off" I pushed him off and went under the blankets and slept.

" hey no fair I want to sleep too!" Jack whined

"No, trying to get some sleep here ." He sighed deeply and went put of the room.

Author note

I don't seem why you guys like this book because its not that great. But if you do like it you can vote on it plus I do want some ideas on this book because I have nothing.