Faking It

I watched Sam flirting with MJ, yet again! I was really mad at him. He was always flirting with a girl. I wasn't jelous, was I? I asked myself this every day. I could never come up with an answer. I was giving him a pretty nasty look I guess because he came over to me.

"What's up there Peter?" he asked.

"Watching you flirt with MJ..." I answered.

"What?! No, me and MJ are just friends!" he cried.

"Sure..." I grumbled and walked away.

Later when the last bell run, we walked to my house. My team could tell something was wrong.

"Hey Peter, what's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Nothing!" I hissed rudely.

"Peter?" Sam asked.

I didn't answer...

"You guys go! We'll catch up..." Sam said.

They left us behind.

"Peter I-" He started to say something but i didn't listen. I kissed him!?

"OHMYGODSI'MSOSORRYSAMIDIDN'TMEANTO!" I yelped.

Sam only kissed me back harder.

"I love you Peter..." He said to me.

I smiled. "I love you too..." I said with a giggle.

We then walked the rest of the way, holding hands.

Thanks for reading! This is possibly the only chapter I will do... I have many others to work on too so yeah... Lemme know if this one is something you'd want me to continue... Also be sure to check out DaniizCool because they're great and inspired me to do on of my favorite spiderman ships! This is a tribute to her. Thanks so much DANI!