Chapter 6 - Seriously?

It's been two days since those two men picked me up. I've been in a cage in some room for a whole now. It's annoying that I can't get out. They come back every hour or so to pet me and dress me up in some stupid costume and take pictures. It's humiliating but it's better than being beaten or starved. 

They make sure I'm well fed and they usually drown me in super soft pillows and blankets. It's really nice. 

Delta walked in with Eric and they both stared at me. 

"Some people are looking for you. They want to buy you from us but we told them no... Then they told us how much they would pay us for you..." Delta began.

"We might be giving you a new home, baby." Eric said, patting my head. I stared at them for a moment.

"Seriously?" I asked, clearly not happy. "You're going to let me go due to money?" I growled. 

"Yes, we are. Don't talk back!" Delta hissed.

"Now, now, Delta. Be kind to him. He doesn't understand how much it costs to take care of him. He's just so cute!" Eric said with a squeal.

"Are you sure you can't refuse the offer?" I pleaded. Delta shook his head.

"No. We won't refuse almost 3 million dollars for you." He said quickly. My ears shot up at that. 

"What?!" I cried. Eric nodded.

"I know right!" 

"We need to bring you to the buyers right now." Delta said with a sigh. 

"I don't want to go..." I said softly, tears in my eyes. Here, I knew I was safe. But if I'm with someone else, I don't know if I'll be hurt or not. Delta started crying. 

"We'll always love you, babe... It's gonna be ok..." He whispered, petting me gently. Eric picked up the cage, making me grab onto the bars to keep from going to one side. 

Once we got outside, Delta threw a blanket over my cage so I couldn't see where we were going. This frightened me a little. 

When the blanket was thrown off, I had already been bought and I was wherever the buyer took me. All of a sudden, I saw Sam, looking at me through the bars. 

"Peter..." he whispered. "Oh, Peter!" He was crying and he seemed so happy. This was surprising for me. I thought he didn't want me around anymore. 

"There he is!" I noticed Powerman next to him. Ugh, great. My entire team is here. I can't believe after so long, they just now find me. And since they bought me... I'm technically their property, which is scary. 

Oh well... 

"You guys better let me outta here..." I hissed. Sam immediately opened the door and I jumped out and hugged him. "I missed you." I said softly. He hugged me back. 

"I missed you too..." he whispered. 

Maybe everything would be okay...

Maybe...

~~~~~~~

Whew! More than 400 words! I really should make longer chapters, eh? Let me know what you guys think in the comments! 

I would like to see your ideas of where I should take this story because I literally have no plot anymore. I'm just making it up as I go.  

Any help is greatly appreciated and yes, you will recieve credit for your idea (s)! 

Thanks for reading!

~Christopher ♡