Chapter 5 What the hell?!

I have been on this island for a week. Nobody has come looking for me and I have lost almost all hope that anyone even cares. I have given up being 'Spiderman' for now because I stopped caring about protecting people. How can I protect anyone with how ugly I am?

All of a sudden, I hear some voices.

"Delta! I think I saw something."

"What?!"

"Well, someONE to be more exact."

"Ok, Eric. Where are they and what do they look like?" I assumed this rough and deep voice was Delta and the other voice, which was high pitched and cruel, was Eric.

"They're up in that tree but I never see what they look like. They always hide." I started freaking out. I carefully peeked at the ground and saw two men in similar uniforms, looking up at my tree.

I had to get out of there. That would be hard to go unnoticed due to this ugly damn tail! Wait... If I just jumped in front of them, they would be so surprised that they wouldn't move for a moment. That just might give me all the time I need to get away! It would be risky but I didn't have any other ideas. I jumped down from the tree and they got a good look at me. Luckily I wasn't wearing my Spiderman costume but just a regular T-shirt, hoodie, and jeans.

Both men screamed when they saw me.

"What the hell!?" The one I assumed was Delta yelled.

"What is that thing?!" Eric cried.

I took off running past them and after a short while, I heard them catching up to me. I had an advantage of knowing the island really well but they seemed to know it even better than I did. I felt a net wrap itself around me. The men grabbed me.

"He's beautiful..." Delta said with what looked too much like lust in his eyes.

"Should we bring him to the boss?" Eric asked, with a similar look in his eyes. Delta shook his head.

"Let's keep him for a little while..." He said softly. Eric smirked.

"Ok."

Oh shit...