Chapter 21 - You Know I Love You, Right?

*3 and a half years later* 

"Babe!" I called out to Sam. We were meeting for dinner since it was our 4th anniversary of dating. We were both in our early 20's now and I had joined the Avengers. 

"Hey!" Sam said, running up to me. We were headed to the Avengers' restaurant. "You ready?" He asked, smiling at me. I nodded. 

"Of course. I got ready really early because I was so excited." I said, laughing. Sam chuckled a bit and kissed me. 

"Ah, well then, let's go!" He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to his car. Sam put on some of my favourite songs on our way there. When we arrived, he opened the door for me to get out. 

"My, my! Such a gentleman!" I said, giggling. Sam smiled at me, hugging me tightly. 

While in the restaurant, I ordered steak and Sam did as well. While we waited for our food, we got our drinks. Sam got Root Beer and I got Dr. Pepper. While we were eating, 

I had a feeling someone was watching us and looked around to see Hawkeye. He smiled at me and then glared at Sam, making me confused. Why would he glare at Sam? 

Sam caught his eye and put two fingers pointing towards his eyes and then pointed them at Sam, who gave a short nod of acknowledgement. 

I was confused and was about to ask him about it when our food arrived. We talked casually and the Hawkeye thing was forgotten. When Sam paid, since he insisted, we went his car and he drove us to the same beach. 

It was covered in lanterns just like it had been on the first date here. All of the Avengers and my family was here and he took me in the middle of a dark circle. 

He bent down on one knee and smiled. I gasped and started crying as he pulled out a box, opening it to reveal a ring.

"Peter Parker, you are my world, the love of my life, and my universe. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, without a doubt. Will you marry me?" I nearly died inside from happiness. 

"YES!" I yelled and hugged him, sobbing. He slid the ring on my finger while everyone around us cheered. 

"Congrats, kid!" Tony said with a laugh. Steve kissed Tony to celebrate. Aunt May hugged me tightly and my team gave me a group hug. 

------------

The day of the wedding, I was really nervous. I was wearing a dress, which was unusual for me. I really liked it and I thought I looked amazing but I didn't know what Sam would think. As I walked down the aisle and Sam saw me, I knew he was shocked but in a good way.

"Babe... Just... Wow..." He whispered. I smiled at him. We said our vows and we were announced to be husbands. 

"You may now kiss." Sam jumped forth to kiss me passionately. I was surprised but kissed back immediately. Sam seemed pleased by this, which was enjoyable. I never wanted to stop kissing him, honestly. When we pulled away, everyone was cheering. 

Everyone was dancing for a few hours after that and we had a Stark Cake, which was as good as I remembered it. Tony had even paid for the wedding, I'd learned. I thanked him more times than I could remember, honestly. 

Tony only laughed and said it was no problem. I was the happiest man alive right now. Sam and I spent the night together, we had finished moving in together only a month ago. We had our own little floor in Avenger's Tower. I was happy Tony would let him stay. 

I wouldn't trade this for the world, and to say I was ecstatic would be an understatement. 

"You know I love you right?" Sam asked. I nodded. 

"You know I love you, right?" I asked. Sam nodded. 

"You're the love of my life, forever and ever. "

"You're mine as well." I whispered back. "I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you." Sam smiled. 

"Me too." He said, hugging me tightly. 

----------

We went to sleep after some fondue and everything was just so perfect. I knew it wouldn't last all the time but everything would be okay. 

I know that it will be because I have Sam and my team and my family on my side. They would never betray me and I was so grateful for them. 

I was finally able to say I had the best husband in the world. I am so happy that I confessed to Sam all those years ago. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final chapter! I know it's short, sorry. It's like midnight over here... -3-

Anyways, what do you guys think? I have two people who have requested a sequel. I am happy that it's been requested and I'll get on it as soon as I can. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! 

Thanks for reading, my Gaybies! If you liked it and/or have any suggestions or criticism, please comment down below! That's all for now! Bye!

~Christopher