Chapter 3 You're Saving Me...

Peter woke up at 8 in the morning. His phone was going off? But it wasn't a number he knew. He looked around and sighed. He answered the phone.

"Hello?" he asked.

"..."

"Hello?" he asked once more.

"..."

"Who's there?" He growled.

"Meet me behind.... The school... I need... to... show you something...." A voice said. It sounded like Sam but there was a lot of static.

"Ok... I'll be there in like... 30 minutes..." he said slowly. He got there quickly. He looked around. Nobody was there... Then he heard a familiar laugh. Goblin! He tried to get away but he blacked out. When he woke up again, he had no idea where he was.

"Peter Parker! Welcome to my lab! I have a hostage so now Fury will have to come to me!" he laughed.

Peter's eyes grew wide. He screamed for help but nobody would here him. Or so he thought...

Sam was watching from afar. He growled loudly. He wanted to beat the Goblin to a green pulp but he had to wait for backup. He couldn't beat Goblin alone.

Goblin stared at Peter's face, forcing Peter to look at him.

"You will be the perfect test subject..." he cackled. He turned around and started to mix chemicals and other such things.

Meanwhile Peter was freaking out! What should he do?! He was quite afraid. He looked up and thought he saw some of Nova's blue energy. Was Nova here? He couldn't be sure. He whimpered loudly and closed his eyes as the Goblin came closer with a needle. All of a sudden he heard a crash and the Goblin yelled in anger and frustration. He opened his eyes to see a bunch of SHIELD agents along with Nova marching in through a hole in the wall. Peter yelped as the Goblin injected him with whatever was in the needle.

He blacked out in only half a minute. When he woke up, he was in the sick bay. Nova was next to him, waiting for him to wake up. So was the rest of the team. He got up and looked around. He didn't feel the same. He felt weird but his body hadn't changed at all. Nor had his powers so far.

Nova and Iron Fist both hugged him along with White Tiger. Then Power Man pushed them all away and hugged them on his own. Peter felt really weird. He had a burning sensation in his arms and a pounding it his head. He sighed loudly and started to walk away. He didn't feel right. He figured he just needed some alone time. He got to an island where he was all alone. All of a sudden he felt his body changing. It put him in so much pain! He passed out again. When he woke up, he looked at his arms. His left arm had sharp claws instead of finger nails and his right arm had claws in only his thumb, his pointer finger, and his ring finger. He looked at his reflection in the water. He had sharp teeth and a fluffy fox tail. He also had paws instead of feet. He had big, fluffy ears with fur that was softer than silk. He growled. He also had the face of a fox. He ran and hid. He was an ugly and horrible creature. Sam would never love him! Not the way he was now. He would have to live on the island until he could find a cure.

"Sam... You're Saving me..." he whispered to himself and fell asleep.