Chapter 1- Gone

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Anthony's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. Ian must be showering. I got up out of the bed. A smile plastered on my face. Finally after so many years. So many years of hiding the truth. Of keeping everything to myself I finally have my love. He is mine now. I'll tell you it was a long journey to get to where I am now with Ian. I journey that I'm now ready to share.

"Ian Hecox!" I yelled down the street running after my best friend. We were chasing each other around the park. We may be adults but we still act like children.

"Anthony!" Ian screamed stopping and running out of breathe. "Can we go back to the house now I'm tired" Ian huffed.

I nodded, we walked slowly back to the house it was a quiet walk. Quite awkward actually. That's when Ian told me something that I will never forget. That changed my life forever. It was hard to hear him at first. My ears tried to block him out, pretend that was he was telling me was just a lie but I knew it was the truth.

"Anthony, I have a girlfriend. I know I should have told you before but I didn't know how you would react to it."

He has a girlfriend. I bet she's beautiful. He's probably going to move in with her and get married and have kids. But why would he care about how I react to it. I mean it's his life he can do whatever he wants with it. I shouldn't stop him from anything.

"That's awesome dude." I said trying to act happy for him, but I was dying inside. I knew that any chance I once had with this boy was now gone. Flushed down the toilet just like my dreams. What would happen to Smosh if he moved in and got married and had kids with this girl. What will I do with my life that ever since high school only consist of him.

When we got home I locked myself in the bathroom. I didn't want to make things so obvious so after I sat in there for a little I went into my bedroom and laid on the bed. I made a phone call to the pizza place. Pizza always makes me feel better.

"I'd like one large pepperoni pizza please" I told them the address and walked out into the living room and sat on the couch watching some TV. Then the doorbell rang. When I walked up to go pay for the pizza I realized it wasn't pizza delivery it was a girl.

"Is Ian here?" She said. She was beautiful, but I wouldn't date her. Of course Ian would get a girl as beautiful as her. He deserved her. Just then Ian came up behind me.

"Oh hey babe, lets go get a pizza" Ian said to her.

"Actually I just ordered a-" Then they left

"Pizza....."

I sat in the room quietly. The pizza man came and I paid the nice man giving him a generous tip. I ate some pizza and put the rest in the fridge for later. I took this as my opportunity. I cried my eyes out. I went into my room and slammed the door behind me. I paced back and forth. Finally I had enough, I had spent hours in there. I threw my shirt on the ground and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed a razor from my shaving kit. I slowly cut just on my wrist the pain seemed to let all the sadness and depression flow out of my body. I did it again, and again. Finally I cleaned up the bathroom and went and showered, washing the blood from my body.

I went back into my room, Ian still wasn't home yet, where was he? I gave up and just went to sleep. Hoping that all the pain would wash away in my sleep, but it didn't.

"Here's all your stuff dude, thanks for letting me live here with you dude. I'll miss you. But Melanie is pregnant now and I can't leave her to live by herself with our baby. Keep in touch" He walked out that door for the last time. I sat and cried. "IAN!!" I yelled. "I LOVE YOU!!!!" No answer

I woke up hoping that it was just a dream but it wasn't. Ian was gone, along with all of his stuff. How could I let this happen?